Safe with me.

[Alexis POV]

 We just finished class, We're all just joking around in the locker room now.

"Ugh, you're so fucking cute when you're angry." I smile, grabbing Camille's face.

"Ya'll cheated, ion care what anyone says." She says pouting, with her arms crossed, looking like a hot pretzel.(A/N: IDK, I'm hungry.😂)

FLASHBACK

We all got in our team for kickball. We were constantly winning. Probably because we had all the soccer players. HA.

"Alright, you got this Alexis!!!" A girl named Jenny yells on my team.

"MISS!" Camille says, she was the "Pitcher".

"Okay, I got you." I giggle.

I don't know who she thought I was but I wasn't going to miss so that her team to get their 1st point. LOL. Nah, this is WAR!!

She rolled the ball and I tried to act as if I wasn't going to kick it, until..

POW!

I kicked it across the gym. The red ball goes flying past Camille's head like a bullet. It was so close to her face and it went so fast that it blew her hair around. But she didn't flinch one bit. She looked pretty angry. It hits the wall and you could hear the hard ball SMACK across the wall.

"I quit." She says, throwing her hands up in defeat.

"QUITTEERRR!!!!" I teased her, so did the rest of the team. She flipped us off. Good thing the teacher wasn't paying attention, but she gave no fucks.

Anyway, we won fair and square.

FLASHBACK OVER

"HEY! WE DIDN'T CHEAT! We just handled our bihh-ness!" I explain, laughing.

"HELL YEAH!" One of the girls yell, causing me to laugh even more. But Cami was still acting like a sour puss. She looked like the "Grumpy cat". My thoughts cause me to laugh even harder.

She scoffs. "Yeah, by cheating." 

"CAMI!! Stop being salty!" Jenny says, laughing.

"Nope." She pokes her lips out.

"Awwwwww." We all walk over to her reaching our arms out, about to hug her.

"What? Stop it. Go away." She tries shooing us off.

We all hug her. We're all acting like a big ass family, it felt nice.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH." She groans, causing us to laugh and hug her tighter.

---------------

After everyone left the locker room, the girl that was flirting with Camille a while back walked up to me. 

"Hello." She says. "Hi there." I say looking at her.

"I'm sorry I got between you and Camille. I didn't know you guys had something." She smiles.

Aww, she's so sweet. "My name is Katrina, and yours?" She sits on the bench along with me.