Chapter Sixteen

Jess

You guys surely doesn't know that I used to go to Ethan and Grayson's apartment after I had a very early work out. I cook them pancakes so we could eat breakfast together.

Today is the second day since we went back here in LA. Yesterday, I haven't saw Gray and E cause I slept the whole day

I decided to bring some pancake ingredients and I also brought Harley and Sperry.

I drove to their apartment and knocked on their door.

"Oh hi Jess." Ethan as he opened the door.

"Oh my gosh! Doggies." It's Krista.

"Krista!" I hugged her like I haven't saw her.

"I came here very early cause I'm bored. I just got back yesterday." She said.

"Good! Cos you're helping me making pancakes." I said as I put the ingredients to the kitchen.

"Really!?" Ethan "damn! I missed your morning pancakes. Please do it everyday again"

"I'll try" I said.

So I made the pancakes and decided to put it on the tube and put some food coloring and draw something. I used to doodle back in Australia. So, I can draw a little bit.

I make Finn and Jake pancake. Some hello kitty, some smiley face and Mickey Mouse.

Grayson went out his room just exactly when I finished cooking.

Krista didn't helped me cause she played with my dogs.

"Harley! Sperry!" Gray said gladly with his hot morning voice. My dogs came to him and licked him.

"Just in time for breakfast." I said as I served my pieces of art and I grabbed some fresh milk from their fridge.

"How do you make these?" Krista asked as she sat at the table.

"Well, I used to draw." I said.

"These are beautiful." Ethan.

"Yeah. I don't even wanna ruin it." Gray.

We ate anyways.

So these past weeks, I always go to their apartment, cook breakfast and open Gray's curtains so he'll wake up. Krista can't come for breakfast sometimes but it's cool.

Our breakfast is always fun cause we talk some fun stuffs or play some guessing game.

Today is Friday. I grab some doughnut and a frappuccino cause I can't help it. So I ate as I drive to Ethan and Gray's apartment. It's just 7am.

I knocked on the door and Krista opened it for me. I hugged her and I cooked some pancakes, she helped this time.

"Guys, I already ate my breakfast at the car." I said as I placed the pancakes at the center table.

"I had to go to the bathroom." I said.

I wash brushing my long hair when I hear a knock. Whoever it is.

I braided my hair at the bathroom so I'm taking too long.

"Pancakes!?" I heard a voice of a girl, it wasn't Krista though.

"Yeah. We usually eat pancakes for breakfast." Ethan.

"Guys, I brought you an egg sandwich with fruit sidings. Pancakes are gross for breakfast. You're working out so pancakes were inappropriate, it's unhealthy." Is that Avery!?

"It's delicious!" Krista said.

"Yeah." Grayson.

I opened the bathroom door.