Chapter Three

Jess
Everything is doing well here in California. At least for me and my girlfriends.

I made videos with Kian and JC, The Dolan Twins and lot more hot youtubers that are my age.

I've been very busy these past few weeks. Elisha and Nadia are too. It's all because of work and just busy schedules. Our apartment is a total mess cause the 3 of us got home ready for bed always.

My work is YouTube. I go out everyday to film with friends and on AwesomenessTV. And I just signed a contract with my guy friends. I know, YouTube isn't forever, that's why me and my girls were planning to expand business. We are trying to put up another name on Food and Beverage industry and that's one of the reason why we are so busy.

I posted my video early this week, I usually post it during Thursdays, but it's just Tuesday and I posted early. The video is about me talking my type of friends, beauty products, color, clothing styles and guys/boys.

After posting a video I took a nap cause tomorrow is gonna be a busy day and I won't get a nap during day time.

I woke up after 2 hours and I opened up notifications. I saw E and Gray posted a video and I watched it.

They talked about their kind of girls and I surprisingly caught myself into the instincts of what Nad and El told me about Gray.

In their video, Gray said she likes girls with any hair color and I thought it was me.

No. Stop it Jess. It's wasn't you.

I shook it off.

I decided to explore the comment section and saw a lot of fan girls talking about me.

What about me!?

"Am I the only one who thinks that Grayson is talking about Jess?"

"Grayson's totally talking about Jess."

"The girl Grayson likes is Jess."

"Has everyone thought that Ethan is giving us the message that Grayson likes a girl. And Grayson is explaining Jess's personality and style?"

Yeah. Kinda me kind of his girl. But Grayson? No! Duhh.

I went over and see people commenting on my video and they thought I like Gray.
No. I don't.
Stop it people.

Gray is attractive. And very nice.
And I love Grayson.
But he is my best friend.
Nothing could go wrong if we keep it that way.

I shook everything off.

I went over Instagram and post a photo of me and Gray at the beach the other day being goofy.

I put on a caption that says "If there's someone who would catch me if I fall off the ground, it wouldn't be Gray cause he'll be laughing at me. And Ethan took this, so he'll probably took an embarrassing photo of me falling off the ground #RandomThoughts"

After a few minutes fans were commenting the exact same thought saying "I SHIP IT!"
Does our fans has the same engine running through their mind? This is insane. This is driving me insane.

I went to the kitchen and grab some healthy food a.k.a chips.

And Gray crossed my mind.

"No!" I said to myself as I shook my head.

No Jess! No Grayson or any Dolan in your head now.
Okay?
Okay!
We're Dolan Clear, Jess.

Suddenly my phone rung.

"No!" I said.

It was Gray wanna FaceTime me.

"You're the last guy I would ever thought." I said to my phone ringing with gray's name and picture in it.

Out of nowhere. I answered the stupid FaceTime call.

"What's taking you so long to pick up?" Gray complained like he usually do when everything takes too long.

"Sorry. I-I was.. My phone i-is uhm-a-across the room!" I answered awkwardly.

"You are acting weird." He laughed.

"Why'd you called?" I asked.

"I am in Starbucks right now." He laughed.

"Obviously Gray." I rolled my eyes.

"There's this girl here. Cute girl" he said.

I smiled but I felt jealous.

Why Jess!?

"Oh! Hi!" I smiled.

"Her name's Molly."

"Hi Molly."

"She just wanna ask if you're my girlfriend" Gray laughed.

I felt so relief cause I know she's a fan when he said that and I felt so uncomfortable cause I don't know.

"What!?" I laughed to hard. "No!"

"Really?" Molly.

"Yeah. Gray's my best friend."

"See? I told you." Grayson told her.

"I wish you were a couple." She said.

"You heard that!?" He laughs.

"But we are not going to be a couple Molly." I laughed.

"It's fine. I'm glad I talked to you and Grayson.

"Me too. Bye Molly!" I waved.

"Bye Gray." I said.

"I'll come over. Want me to grab you your fave?" He asked.

"Okay." I smiled.
-
I went to the couch with my blanket. The air condition is so cold and it's good cause the weather is hot.

I went on Twitter and complain about my laziness.

I saw a fan tweeted "Grayson And Jess would make a good couple. They're literally so sweet with each other"

This made me so sick. Grayson is probably be the last guy I would ever wanna see today.

I don't want anyone shipping me with Gray cause I don't wanna have a romantic relationship with him.

That's enough of Grayson Bailey Dolan for today.

Suddenly, I heard a knock.
I opened the door and saw Gray with a smile ear to ear.
Of course!
I just went back to the couch.

"I'm so happy to see you too, Jess." He said sarcastically.

"They don't have your fave flavor so I got you my favorite frappe." He hand me a frappuccino.

"Thanks Gray." I smiled lightly.

"You seemed exhausted."

"Not really."

"Why?"

"Nothing." I smiled at him.

"You need a hug?" He asked me.

I nodded and he hugged me.

"Where's E?" I asked.

"He started like seeing someone."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah."

I sigh.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, Gray." I gave a smile.

"You seemed to be worried" he looked at me as he sips from my cup.

"Are we too close?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Maybe?"

"People ships us" I looked down.

"Hey. Don't worry. It's okay. I know you're just so stressed lately so you seemed to overthink." He comforted me.

"Yeah. You're right. Thanks Gray." I said as I leaned on his shoulder