» 5. bang-tan

bts around jin

let's appreciate jin's existence for bangtan☺️❤️

Suga shows he loves Jin by wanting to be around Jin, by preferring Jin's company in his quiet time. He is like a cat, he's not gonna hang around somebody he doesn't really like a whole bunch. Even when Jin stuffs wraps in his face, tells him to be quiet, and defaces Yoongi's own concert merch, he never leaves Jin's side. If that isn't a sign of Yoongi's love I don't know what is. And he eat's and loves Jin's cooking. God I could go on but ...

J-Hope Ok, Hope is constantly making Jin laugh, making him smile, You know he's spent a ton of time helping Jin with dancing, coaching him - you can tell in how confident Jin is onstage these days. Hope helps Jin wrangle the younger kids, helps him wrangle Yoongi and Namjoon, and you know he's always there with a smile when Jin needs it most. I'd direct you to pretty much all of American Hustle Life for some exquisite 2seok moments of total beautiful laughter and love.

Rap Monster is a man with an IQ of 200 or some shit and knows 4 languages yet he still watches Jin breathe like he can't fathom how he's possible. Whenever BTS win an award Namjoon is always looking at Jin somehow the most, he basically - for all his teasing and buffoonery about being the best dancer - pretty much thinks Jin hangs the stars and you can tell. I think he's in awe of Jin's laid back attitude to life, and how confident he is and that makes him very dear to Namjoon indeed.

Jimin Awww if Jimin isn't climbing all over Jin or filming cute lil videos with him, he's plastered to the side that Yoongi currently isn't (because as of yet Yoongi is not able to be on BOTH sides of Jin at once no matter how hard he tries). Jimin films so many Eat Jin episodes, he's Jin's little buddy, his #1 partner in crime, and I think Jimin loves Jin for being that person with him I also think Jimin loves Jin's confidence as well, his ability to not worry about being cool and just let go, and he shows that by helping Jin out so much.

V also loves the moments that he gets to play around with Jin, usually playacting on the sets of talk shows, or playing it up for an interview or calendar shoot, and I think Tae loves the playful parts of Jin - that he can mess around with him a bit like they're both big puppies. But at the same time, you notice them sometimes in quiet moments strolling through airports arm in arm, or tae quietly snuggled up to Jin's side. I think he loves the comfort he gets from Jin too.

Jungkook behaves like a teenaged girl in love around Jin. If he's not pelting him with snowballs, or attacking him with canned air, he's lounging around by his side trying to be casual waiting to get his attention, or scurrying to get his water bottle. He allows Jin to feed him and pet him and treat him like the little kid he loves to say he's not, and he lets Jin give him back hugs, and lean on him,and yeah. These two have had a special relationship since the first, and you can tell that Kookie loves Jin with all his heart, even if he's sometimes intentionally a bit of a pain in the ass.

cr to the owner.