Family Problems

Ashley Winters was moving and leaving all of her friends, it was the last day of summer. Her parents thought it would be the best for her since she's a bit of a troublemaker. They were packing everything into the van and heading straight to Middleway. Ashley sat in the back with all the boxes and stared at her phone.
"So, honey how are you feeling about your new school". Mrs. Winters asked, driving the car down the street.
"Sure sounds fun". Ashley answered, pulling on her brown hair.
X
April was at home finding her outfit for the first day of school. Middleway High had already told her that she would be showing an straight A student around the school. She wanted to make a great first expression on her.
"Come downstairs and eat your breakfast". April's mom yelled from downstairs. April ran downstairs and got her plate from Rachel, she was the maid of the house. April sat down at the table and started to eat her eggs and bacon. The whole table was quiet even with her two brothers who always acted like dogs. Theo and Cody were soccer stars at the school. Breakfast was over and they all went upstairs all expect April. She went to the park with her small motivation book and her small purse. There were bleachers and trees and a lot of teenagers there. They were all over the place just sitting on the grass. There were a bunch of groups at the park like the popular ones bad ones geeks nerds and etc. Hunter was the leader of a crew at school and was the baddest kid in town. He had gotten arrested a million times, he had hundreds of tattoos and had the perfect body.
"Hey". A voice came up from beside her.
"Hunter". April said in shock when he sat next to her.
"You still writing in that thing". Hunter asked pointing at the book.
"Yeah, what's wrong with that". April asked closing the book.
"Nothin anyway you're walking that new girl around right".
"Yeah why".
"I heard she's a rebel and since Tina got put in juvie I need an extra one, you think you get her to join".
"I can try".
"Cool, I'll see you later".
Hunter left and joined his crew and they all started cheering and roaring. April wrote in her book until her mom called her to go home. She went home and found that her family was in the living room. When she walked in they all looked at her.
"What's wrong".April asked when she sat down next to Cody.
"We lost our home". Tyler said as Sarah hugged him.
"What".
"We have to stay at Alec place for a while". Sarah said still hugging Tyler, the boys were awfully quiet.
"We have 5 hours to pack up". Cody mumbled under his breath before he got up and went upstairs. Theo quietly looked at them before falling behinf Cody.
"Come on we should go pack and I'll call Alec and see when he's ready". Tyler said as Sarah and April went upstairs.