~Old Man (Part Two- Lemon)~

A/N: If y'all don't like the idea of fucking a skeleton monster in a bathroom, please don't grace this chapter with your presence. Please? Thank you. For those who do, enjoy~

After the initial shock of realizing he had a date for the night, then watching said date strut up the stairs to go get ready for it, he soon rushed up to his room to get ready as well.

'Focus, W.D.' He chanted to himself as he picked out his best outfit and replaced his work clothes with them. 'This is going to be an exciting night, just try not to be too...'

A knock on his door spooked him out of his thoughts, then a voice came through. "Hurry up, old man!" It was (y/n).

Gaster sighed. '...I was going to say 'try not to be too shy'.' And he thought she was going to jump his son for insulting his age... So much for that...

But, no matter what, he would prove that he could be just as cool and exciting as anyone else with the capacity to date... Especially to his playful assistant outside his room.

He straightened out the collar on his trench coat, took a deep breath, gathering his new found determination, and went into the fray. Aged, but not dead yet.

---

He opened his bedroom door and stepped out, descending down the staircase.

"(Y/n)? I'm ready now, are you-?" He turned around.

(Y/n) was leaning up against the doorframe of the kitchen.
Her (h/c) hair was pinned up, enough to show her bare shoulders and the curvature of her neck, with parts of it hanging down to frame her (s/c) face. Her (b/s) figure was wrapped in a (f/c) cocktail dress, and was tight in places that begged to be looked at more than he allowed himself to.
But the one thing that was most attractive about her outfit was the sinful smirk she wore on her (l/c) lips.

"What do you think?" She asked, obviously knowing what his answer was going to be.

Gaster found his voice and wiped away the purple drool that had dripped from his jaw dropping. "(Y/n), y-you look..."

"Young?" She giggled.

He stopped himself and narrowed his eye sockets at her. "Very funny." He said flatly. "I was going to say stunning."

She hummed in amusement and walked over to him, brushing her fingers over his chest lightly and then smoothing down the folded out flaps of his jacket. "You look pretty handsome, yourself. Even if that turtle neck and coat combo is like a broken record." She said, raising an eyebrow. "But it plays out so well on you~."

Frustration came out in his words instead of the gibberish he would've spurted otherwise. "You're going to do that all night, aren't you?"

(Y/n) laughed. "Only if you want me to~"

Only after she had opened the door and stepped outside did Gaster realize the double entendre. 'Oh geez, W.D.... How thick in the skull can I be?' He rubbed his skull and heaved a sigh.

This was going to be a good date, he was determined. But the way to keep that determination flowing after being slow to the catch at least once tonight...

"C'mon, grandpa! We're loosing cave-light out here!"

'Stay determined, Gaster...' He swallowed his fear and headed out for his date.