~Housework~

"Bye, see you guys later!"

(Y/n) waved the two skele-bros off as they went out for the night. Undyne was throwing a party tonight, and her parties were always wild. Exactly why she never went to them.

This meant that the brothers would most likely be spending the night there. Leaving (y/n) the evening to herself. 'Until the doc gets home.' She thought, but it quickly got pushed to the side.

She sighed in content and pulled her I-Pod from her pants pocket. It was surprising that she'd managed to keep this thing charged down here, but she really didn't care. As long as it was still going, so was (y/ n).

(Y/n) got up from the couch and pressed play on the device. Her music filled the room, filled her with energy and determination. What was the determination for?

At a higher angle than sitting, slouched, on the couch, the reason for it was clear. The house was a wreck. It needed dusting, vacuuming, the air freshened over the sock that she knew Sans would never move, and the dishes done.

Pulling a hair band from around her wrist, she pulled her (h/c) hair up into a ponytail. 'It'd be a shame to waist all this excess energy. And the guys are so nice about letting me stay here with them.' She thought, smiling. Grabbing some supplies from the closet, she went to work.

-Time Skip-

"Goodnight Alphys." Gaster waved to the short scientist before heading out the door into the cold night. His bones rattled at the harsh wind and he pulled his scarf closer on his face.

'Oh, I hope (y/n)'s inside right now.' He had given her a few nights off after a little 'accident' in the lab last week. In all reality, it had given him time to think more about his relationship with the human.

She was a great help, when asked properly. And an absolute joy to watch when she interacts with his boys, Sans and Papyrus. Almost like a...

He stopped himself. "Heh, no way. She's not 'that' good."

His home came into view and he fumbled around in his coat pockets, finding his keys. The lights in the windows were dimmed somewhat. 'The boys must be out.' He wondered if (y/n) had went with them as the key turned in the lock. He pushed open the door.

*cue song*

He stuck his head in and looked around, only to be met with a rather clean looking living room and... Music?

No, singing too.

"You're such a motivator~ Gotta get you where~ so sick of saying 'yes sir, yes sir'~"

The confused scientist shut the door and locked it. 'Was that...?'

His question was answered when (y/n) slid on the hardwood floor into his view. (A/n: If you've ever seen the show The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, this is based off the scene where the butler gets caught dancing. :3)

Gaster was lost for words. His lab assistant was in front of him, not knowing he was watching, in short shorts and a tank top. Singing and dancing.

"You're such an instigator~ You wanna play the game~ Take it or leave it, that's her , that's her~" (Y/n) did a few twirls, but still didn't notice the now smirking skeleton that was sitting on the couch.

As he continued to watch her body move and thrust in 'so many' ways to the beat of the music, he couldn't help noticing how clean his house was. The kitchen and living room were spotless, everything had been dusted, vacuumed.

(Y/n) grabbed a spoon from a drawer and sang into it. "Heeeey, you're takin' all my pain a-waaaay~" Her hand went up in the air. "You shake me like an earthqua-a-a-ake~" It drifted down her face and body just as her voice did.

He had to look away from this, a blush appearing on his skull. Through the fabric of his dress pants, he felt his member begin to harden. 'Oh god, what is wrong with me?' His now glowing eyes went back to the cause. He smiled. 'Maybe I should do something about it~"

The upbeat song ended and was replaced by the sounds of a violin and small orchestra (look up Elements (Orchestral Version) by Lindsey Stirling). Gaster rose from his seat and slowly approached (y/n) from behind.

Her movements were much more fluid, moving like a steady current with the flow of the music. He was easily able to place his hands on her waist, turning her to face him.

"Ah! M-Mr. Gaster!" Her (e/c) eyes widened in surprise. All of the energy that had been radiating from her now collected in her cheeks, flushing them a ruby red. "I-I... I'm sorry-"

He shushed her with his finger, then held one of her hands in his, the other rested on her lower back. "I didn't know you danced and sang so wonderfully, my dear." Gaster said smoothly.

(Y/n) sank into herself more, embarrassed. "Heh, it just-um... How long were you watching me?" She suddenly asked, looking up at him as they swayed to the music.

"Long enough to see the wonderful job you've done cleaning. And on your day off?" He asked, smiling and raising an brow bone. (Don't know what else to call it Xp)

The (h/c) haired girl blushed, brushing a strand of stray hair behind an ear. "Well, I'm not staying here for free, am I?" She smirked at him, placing her hand on his chest.

The air might as well have been on fire. It was cold outside, but the heat between the two was ever so present at that moment. He could see the determination and care in her eyes. She could see his adoration for her in his.

The song ended and she pulled the device from her hip pocket, silencing it. Instantly, she noticed how sweaty she was.

"Oh shoot, look at me." Oh, he was looking at her. "I've probably got your good work clothes filthy."

He sighed gratefully and said, "I think they'll be alright."

It took real strength for her not to just tackle him right then. Good god, had she loved the way he held her during their dance. It wasn't just the fact that his clothes didn't need a second washing.

"Well, um... I-if it's not too much to ask-"

"It isn't, I can assure you now." He answered her.

(Y/n) twiddled her fingers a bit, nervous. "C-can I use your shower?"

It took all he had not to pounce on her. Did she even hear the invitation in her request? 'Come take a shower with me~' echoed in his head as fantasies of her stripping flitted through his mind.

"Uh, boss?"

Gaster didn't even realize he had spaced out. Was-was he drooling? The skeleton shook himself out of the illusion. "O-of course, (y/n)."

"Cool, thanks!" With that he took off up the stairs. And to add to the already building up feelings inside of the skeleton, she decided to pop her back and moan before going into his bathroom...

A/n: *whispers to self* I am such a sadistic bitch... Ah well- *hollers* SCREAM FOR ME IF YA WANT SHOWER SEX WITH THE WINGDING!