Best friends in danger: Part 17

When McGee came, they started looking. They searched and searched, no trace of total them or a house. ”Tony, they're not here. We've been looking for over an hour now,” says McGee tired. ”They're here somewhere, I know that!” Tony replied. ”No, they're not. We're almost out of the park again.” Says Gibbs. ”I don't give up, I'll find them” shouts Tony because he is way ahead of them. ”Boss, I found something. A car.” Says Tony proud. Tony waited for Gibbs and McGee. ”It doesn't mean that it's Samuel's car” said Gibbs when he arrived. ”But look, the ruts you found outside the house belonged to a Volvo, the car here is a Volvo. And there is a house,” says Tony happy. ”Okay, you may have been right.” Reply Gibbs with a smile. ”McGoo run back and pick up the car,” said Tony. ”You're not my boss” McGee replied upset. ”No, but I am, for once, Tony's right.” Says Gibbs. Gibbs and Tony took up their guns and walked slowly to the house. They opened the door and said ”ncis”, and walked in. Samuel and the other man immediately took hold of their weapons and were prepared. Gibbs got the other man, it was just Samuel left now.

Down in the basement reacted Kate and Ziva out of gun shots. ”It must be Tony, Gibbs and Mcgee” Kate says weakly to Ziva. Both Kate and Ziva was very weak so they couldn't scream. They sat there and hoped that they would find them.

Upstairs are Tony and Gibbs looking for Samuel. ”Down, boss!” shouts Tony and shoots Samuel. Gibbs had just throw down before the bullet would have hit him. Tony and Gibbs went to Samuel that was almost dead. ”Where are they?” Ask Tony sincerely. Samuel just smiled at him. ”Where...” ”He will not say anything, let him die. We check through the house instead” interrupts Gibbs, Tony. ”This door is locked” yells Tony to Gibbs. Gibbs came in and fired it up. They walked down the stairs and saw Ziva and Kate. Tony was very happy to see them alive, and so was Gibbs. Ziva and Kate looked at each other and smiled. They had almost given up hope when they came.

Gibbs and Tony walked up to them and helped them up, they took Kate and Ziva and went out. Kate and Ziva were very weak so Tony and Gibbs needed to carry them. Outside stood McGee and waited. He was very happy to see them alive, when they walked out from the house.