Chapter 1| Craig

"It's disgraceful! All of their hard work, ruined! By just a pair of cheap, nasty scissors and some spray paint!" Ms. Davis shouted, pounding her fist into PC Principle's desk at each word. As she pounds the desk, the fake, gold bangles on her wrists shake and clang together. PC Principle glances at her pale fist, she's wearing two engagement rings and one promise ring, and sighs.

"Okay boys, what do you have to say for yourselves?" PC Principle says half heartedly, looking between Clyde and I. Clyde says silent, and I also sigh.

"Oops." I say effortlessly, shrugging.

"'Oops?!'" Ms. Davis shrieks, her once pale face a bright red from anger, "How can you say oops?! You destroyed those costumes purposely!"

Clyde puts up his hands in protest, smiling at Ms. Davis. "I think the oops was aimed at me Ms, he did blunt my best scissors while cutting up the Cheshire cat ears."

If Ms. Davis was a bomb, this would've caused her to explode. "THAT IS IT! I'm sick of you boys! Always messing up my beautiful productions! YOU'RE BOTH BEING APART OF MY PRODUCTION!" Me and Clyde both look at PC Principle. His expression is calm and uncaring about the whole situation, even if his eyes are shielded by his dark glasses, I can read his expression.

"Don't look at me boys, I agree with her. It's not the first time you've both been sent to my office for vandalism. So, from now on, you are both going to help Ms. Davis and her performers with the production of Alice In Wonderland." PC Principle says sternly, his hands on his desk.

Clyde is the first one to speak. His cheeks are a bright pink, his eyes glassy. If he cries, I'm walking out of this room.

"No! I've never even watched Alice in Wonderland! And I'm terrible actor! You ca-" Ms. Davis interrupts Clyde. His voice had started to crack.

"I've got all my actors and actresses. I don't need you in my production, but you can still be a part of it." She explains, motioning wildly with her hands. Her face has returned to its normal pale colour, her eyes sparkling. "You will both help out behind the scenes. Come with me young ones, I'll show you were you will both work."

Ms. Davis is already at PC Principles door by the time it gets into my head that we really are going to help with her stupid production. Great. A way to waste my precious time.

I hate the school productions. Every year, it's a different stupid play with the same people in every one. Last year it was Romeo and Juliet, with Wendy Testaburger as Juliet and Tweek Tweak as Romeo.

Tweek Tweak will be in this production. There is no doubt about it. He's the most talented guy in our grade when it comes to acting. I bet he's a big role, he probably tried out for Alice even though it's for a female to play. He annoys me. We fought in fourth grade, then fifth grade. Then we didn't run into each other in sixth. In seventh, we fought once again. While we tied on the first two fights, (both receiving the same amount of injuries and falling down at the same time from exhaustion) Tweek won this one and knocked out one of my teeth. He was the reason I got braces, and that fucking killed.

We both follow Ms. Davis out of the office, me silently cursing whatever God decided to let this happen, and make our way to the hall. When we enter, the lights are set in the stage, and there's about three people up practising some lines. In the background, there is a girl reprinting one of the vandalised backdrops (the one for the rabbit hole) and she doesn't seem to happy with my drawing on there.

It was Clyde's idea, and I hear him snicker when he sees it. It's Alice, and she's flashing the White Rabbit. He seems to be enjoying the view.

Ms. Davis sighs in frustration, and faces us both. The sleeves from her bright, thin cardigan had rolled down, and she rolls then back up, her bangles clanking together in the process. When she's finished, she places her hands on her hips.

"Clyde, because they were your scissors and it was your idea to destroy the costumes, you will help out the costume maker. I want those costumes to be perfect, and if they aren't, it's on you. Go back stage and wait. They know you'll be there." She says, motioning towards the stage. Clyde looks over at the performing students, and gulps.

On the stage is Heidi Turner and Bebe Stevens. They are both holding plastic flamingos. The final person onstage is another teacher, I think it's Mr Andrews, and he is telling them how to move around. They seem to be picking everything up extremely easily.

With one more stern look from Ms. Davis, Clyde drags his feet across the floor making his trainers squeak from time to time. Bebe rolls her eyes, still plowing through her lines and Mr Andrews, now that I really look it could be Mrs Heron, snaps at Clyde to walk properly. He disappears behind the curtain, and Ms. Davis looks at me.

"Now Craig, since you are unbelievably artistic, you can help Esther repaying the backdrops. Also, you can help Tweek Tweak and some other students learn their lines." As soon as she says Tweek, I shake my head.

"I can't do anything with him." I say sternly, crossing my arms.

"And why is that?" Ms. Davis asks, her pencilled eyebrow raised. I run my tongue over my silver tooth. The metal is cold, and makes me shiver. I open my mouth for her to see.

"He knocked my tooth out, also chipped this one," I motion to my front tooth, a small but noticeable chip missing. "Also, I had braces because of him. He fucked up my teeth. There not even straight, even if I had braces."

Ms shrugs, "well, maybe now is the time to forget about the past and move forward. For now, you can go help Esther repaint the rabbit hole. I want it perfect." I sigh, and stomp towards the stage.

Now that I am close, I can see that tge teacher isn't even a teacher. Just a really tall guy with brown hair and dark blue eyes which seem surprisingly familiar. So does his facial shape and voice, but I shake off the feeling and walk towards Esther.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be so fun to write, I'm so excited! I think you'll all love it

CYA LATER NERDZ