Stuck with you

Irene's POV

"Good Morning"..I said while running towards my locker

"Wow..You're in a pretty good mood,Huh"Seulgi said,while opening her locker..

"Well...my mom said since I'm already matured and my grades are high..I can have my own car and she also said no more curfew..!!"..I said while putting my books in my locker..

"No way.."Wendy said..

"I know right..That's why I don't want this day to be ruined..especially by that devil Mino and---"I got interrupted by people screming and running towards the main door..

"What's happening there?"We were about to follow the others but they moved out of the way..We step back..

"Speaking of the devil.."I said

Mino and his gang entered like they were superstars like seriously,Who wears sunglasses inside the campus building...they walk pass through us..

"Ugh..my good day is completely ruined"I said

Then the bell rang..

I went to my class and as soon as I arrived I saw Mino..We made an eye contact while I went to my seat..Like what?..He still staring at me...Can't blame him..I mean no one could resist this beauty of me..

Mino's POV

While staring at Irene..Bobby approached me

"If you hate her why are staring at her?"Bobby said

"I'm just shocked that I have a demon classmate.."I whispered

"Oh c'mon Mino,You like Irene don't you"he said

"What!?..I would rather feed myself to a crocodile"

"Then,Why are staring at her?"

"Cuz..She got this "Can't blame him..I mean no one could resist this beauty of me.." look..everytime I saw her"

Bobby just nodded..Right then the professor entered..We went back to our sits..unfortunately she's right next to me...

Irene's POV

I was at my locker and was about to go to Art class..I was holding the paints when suddenly someone tripped me..I was shocked to see the paint is all over my clothes...I looked at the person who did that and saw Song Mino..He was just standing right infront of me..

"You PUNK!"I shouted at him causing everyone to come out of the rooms and peek...

He looked at them and he looks back to me and walks away..But before he left I grabbed some paint and wipe it against his back

He got angry of course..and he grabbed a paint and wipe it in my face..while we're fighting the students at the back taking pictures..and filming us..

At the Art class (Bobby's POV)

Everything was quite...When suddenly a guy entered the room to get Nayeon..

"Nayeon..!"

We all looked at him

"What?"Nayeon said

"Mino and Irene are fighting again"

Me and Nayeon made eye contact..and took a deep sigh..

We arrived at the crime scene..and saw Irene and Mino full of paint..

"Yahh!!"Nayeon shouted,I was shocked because Nayeon's never been angry like this..

The two stop fighting and lowered their heads..

"You two..Office now!!"Nayeon said..and she walks away..the two followed her...I followed also to comfort Nayeon..

Irene's POV

At the office

"You two always disappoint me"Nayeon said

"We're sorry,We promise that we won't do it again"Mino said

"You two always said that"Nayeon said

We lowered our heads..

"And this time..I won't let you two get away this time"

We both looked at Nayeon..

"What do you mean by that?"I said

"You two will clean every single paint or damages that you two did and also clean the bathroom"

WHAT!?..we both said

Then we looked at each other..

*

We cleaned every single paint and also the bathroom and every single damages that we did..

*

"I'm going home now"I said to Mino

"Who cares"He said coldly

"What about you?..It's already night"I said

"Since when do you care?"He said coldly

"Whatever...atleast I cared"

I left the building

When I arrived at my car..I left my keys on my locker so I went back..When I arrived I saw that Mino was gone...I went to my locker and was about to leave but then suddenly I heard someone screaming for help..So I went to look for him..

Mino's POV

The demon is gone so I went to put the mop inside the storage room...but when I opened the door it was locked..Shoot it was dark inside the storage room and no lights...and my greatest fear is dark..I asked for help..But I saw a guard I'm trying to call him but he has earphones...

It's been 5 minutes of screaming for help and I gave up and just closed my eyes but then suddenly someone opened the door...I looked at that person it turns out that it was Irene. 

I don't know why but suddenly I stood up and hugged her..

We got this awkward situation 

Irene's POV

I got shocked because he hugged me..so I push him..I got shocked because I pushed him so I lend a hand but because the storage room is tight,I lost my balance and fall..

Now the door closed..I stood quickly and opened the door but it turns out that the door is broken and it can only be open outside..

___________

A/N:Chapter 1 is done..hope you liked it..This story was inspired in STAND BY YOU but the author..is not that active..

>>STRANDED<<My other story

VOTE & COMMENT & FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT