In a quick pace, Hinata run as fast as he can even though his tired, the airport was kind of far.

Naichadame naichadame Don't cry! Don't cry!

Tears begun to swell up his eyes as he kept scolding himself not to cry, while he forced himself to hold off his tears.

Demo honto wa ittai yo But I really do want to say

But, he couldn't hold off his tears, so he let them out while running through.

Ikanaide Don't go

He stretched his hands to push in through the crowd, to make his way.

Don't go away...not yet, I still haven't tell you what I wanted to say...

Tooku he to kieteiku boku wo oitette Far away, you fade from the sight, leaving me behind

His eyesight was getting blurry from the tears at the corner of his eyes.

Mou zuibun mienai yo yoru ga kuzureteiku Not at all, I can't see you as the night collapses

The skies is dark orange as the sun is starting to set, his heart was starting to ache.

Naichadame naichadame Don't cry! Don't cry!

Finally, he reached the station as he quickly run off, slipping through the guards swiftfully.

Not yet, don't go yet...

Demo honto wa iitai yo But I really do want to say

He spotted a long haired blonde girl as his eyes lite up and smiled brightly, he found the girl that his looking for.

Ikanaide Don't go

🎶🎶🎶

"ARISU!" Hinata yelled across the crowd, the blonde girl turned to the person who called her name.

"Shouyou-kun?" Arisu said in pure surprise that he was here, quickly he made his way through.

In a blink of an eye, Hinata hugged Arisu causing some of the people in the port to watch them.

"Don't go away, Arisu! Don't leave Karasuno, don't leave me" He said loudly while hugging her tightly.

"Shouyou-kun...I-I can't breathe"
She said, trying to break free from his bone crushing hug.

Then Hinata freed her, as she finally has space to breathe in.

"I have something to tell you, so I want you to listen" Hinata declared as he grabbed her hand, making her blushed furiously.

"W-What is it?" She asked while her heartbeat is dangerously beating fast.

He took a deep breathe before starting, then he looked directly in her eyes.

"I love you, Arisu" He said sincerely while looking straightly in her eyes as his cheeks were bright red.

That's when she exploded, her whole face was bright red as she was flustered and embarrassed in the situation.

First of all, they're confessing in the middle of the crowd.

Secondly, lots of people are watching them as if it is a romance novel.

"W-W-W-What?" She stuttered.

"I love you, I really do...what part of it don't you get?" He asked, slightly embarrassed but he just shrugged the thought.