1| Orange

Arisu's Pov.

I hurriedly ran to Karasuno High, the school where I'll meet my Prince Charming,

Living alone in an apartment sure is tough, but it's not that bad--I assure you.

I finally reached the school, barely. I was out of breathe, It's my first time that I ragged myself like this.

"You are Kisaragi Arisu, yes?" A tall man in front of me asked, he must be a teacher here.

"Yes, that's me" I said timidly, as he smiled warmly to me.

"Wait here till I call you" He said as I nodded in reply.

He seems nice, Japanese people are kind, except those guys last week...

"Kisaragi-san, come in" I heard a voice said, I opened the door to see unfamiliar faces of the students sitting in their respective seats.

I walked in the room as I heard some faint whispers from my classmates.

"What a beautiful person"

"Wow, she's a hot babe!"

"Is she a model? She's pretty!"

I was slightly embarrassed after hearing those whispers, am I really that attractive?

"Everyone, this Kisaragi Arisu, please be nice to her" Our homeroom teacher introduced me to the class,

"I-It's pleasure too meet you" I stuttered as my cheeks were tinted red, then I bowed down after that, to show my respect.

"Your seat will be over there...next to Hinata-kun, raise your hand" My eyes traveled through the classroom as I spotted a boy with messy colour orange hair with matching hazel eyes, raising his hand.

I walked all the way through my seat next to the 'Hinata' guy, he turned to me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Kisaragi-san, my name is Hinata Shouyou, it's nice to meet you" He said, greeting me with huge enthusiasm. Which made me grateful that he talked to me.

"It's nice to meet you too, Hinata-kun" I replied, smiling back at him. His cheeks were slightly red, which made me giggle.

Hinata's Pov.

I have to say, the new student is really pretty, it made my heart beat fast as I was attracted by her beauty.

I felt a murderous glare towards me as I saw that the boys in our class were furious, they're probably jealous that the new girl got to sit next to me.

Eventually, I ignored them and focused on my work. I noticed Kisaragi-san looking out of the window, clearly bored.

Is she a foreigner? No wait...to be exact a half? Hmm, that's probably it.

I heard my phone rung, as I took it out of my pocket and checked the caller in silence.

***
To: Hinata Shōyō
From: Kageyama Tobio

Hey Hinata, did you saw my i.d? I seem to lost it, have any idea where it might be?
***

He lost his i.d.? seriously? What a scatter brain...

***
To: Kageyama Tobio
From: Hinata Shōyō

No, I haven't seen it. Find it yourself, dumbass.
***

I put my phone back in my pocket as History class was now starting.

I just want to play volleyball already...