Chapter Fifteen: Look.

Previously, on Chapter Fourteen.

"They're back."

"Who's back?"

"They're coming for you, Lisa."

"A bite from a werewolf can KILL them,"

"Beware."

***

*Lisa's POV*

"Who are you talking about?" I asked once again.

"Things are meant to be kept unknown, Lisa." Aria said as she walked into the room.

"Please, tell me," I begged.

"Fine. Your mother's daughter." Scarlett sighed, giving in.

"Which daughter?" I asked anxiously.

"Aliana Corrine Genova," A voice rung from the back.

I turned and saw Nikolina standing behind us.

"Who is she? Is she like my sister or something?" I asked.

"Lisa... Aliana is your twin, seperated at birth." Ari said slowly.

I was beyond astonished.

"WHAT?" I asked.

"How? Dad must've known?" I asked.

"No, your Dad didn't. The moment Aliana was born, Nikolina had compelled him to forget. Your mother asked for her help, and she thinks Nicole is dead."  Scarlett explained.

"No. No way. I cannot have a TWIN." I said in disbelief, standing up.

"Lisa, please calm down. Follow me." Cassie said, suddenly appearing.

I slowly nodded, slightly confused.

"Ariana, please open the portal to The Genova Family's Hall of Records." Cassie said.

"But you have to be a Genova to enter, or at least you have to have a Genova invite you in or have Genova blood in your system," Ari said.

"Yeap. I've been there before. Anyways, Lisa's a Genova, Nikolina's a Genova, they've never been there before, therefore they are coming with me." Cassie said and Ari and Scarlett nodded.

All of a sudden a portal opened, it was like a purple tornado.

"Step inside, Girls." Cassie said and both me and Nicole nodded.

I put my left foot inside, then the other one, and pulled Cassie in with me. I felt myself being sucked in.

I looked around.

There were so many stuff.

Cassie leaded us to a book.

***MEMBERS OF THE GENOVA FAMILY***

Исабела генова (ISABELA GENOVA)

...

Лиса Мичеле генова (LISA MICHELE GENOVA)

Алиана корин генова (ALIANA KORIN GENOVA)

***

*Cassandra's POV*

This can't be true.

I immediately grabbed the book from Lisa.

No, that can't possibly be true.

But, how?

There's no way.

I read the names that were written in Bulgarian.

лаурен кристин генова (LAUREN KRISTINE GENOVA)

Даниеле Никол генова (DANIELLE NIKOL GENOVA) 

I couldn't believe my eyes.

We were running out of time.

I went back to the Donovan's living room along with Lisa and Nikolina.

Everyone was there. 

"Ari, Scarlett. There's no way." I panted.

I explained and they panicked.

"No, it can't be." Scarlett said.

"Yes it can," I heard Nikolina smirk from the back.

"It took you a while to figure it out actually." She snorted.

"What do you mean, Nikolina." I said, scolding her a bit.

"Cassandra. Don't You see? Danielle Nicole Cimorelli, Lauren Christine Cimorelli, they're named after me. Well, Lauren not completely, the other half being Christina." She said.

I gave her a confusing look.

"But how? Even so, they're not supposed to have Genova blood in their system. There's no way." Ari said in disbelief.

Everyone was looking at us.

Lauren and Dani looked so scared.

"Well... Let's just say... Willow's spell went a tipsy bit wrong..." She winked.

"No, never. Willow never makes mistakes. She's a perfectionist." I said, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Um.. About that... Waverly and Emily talked her into getting half of her daughters to be Genova's... And that was after Amy was born." Nikolina winked.

"Wait, Who's Emily, Waverly, and Willow?" Lisa asked.

"Emily Genova. Your Mom's sister, Willow and Waverly Darkbloom, Two powerful witches, aka Ariana and Scarlett Darkbloom's Mothers." Blake snorted from the back.

Lisa, Lauren,and Dani gasped.

"Then where the hell did the Mermaid curse come from?" Andrea asked.

"Appearantly it also genuinely runs in the Cimorelli family." Scarlett said.

It began to rain outside.

Someone knocked on the door.

Blake went to open the door.

*Blake's POV*

I opened the door.

"C-CHRISTINA!" I said, shocked.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, CHRISTINA?" I boomed loudly to form a warning for Lisa.

"Blake who's at-" I could hear Lisa call and I think Aaron pulled her back and shut her mouth.

"Christina you look terrible. What happened?" I asked, she was drenched to her foot and her makeup was all over her face.

"My car broke down, and I stopped in front of your house by coincidence, I decided to stop by, checking on Lauren and Dani. And why are you stuttering?" She asked suspiciously.

"Come In,Uu-um, LAUREN and DANI is in the living room," I said loudly.

I led her to the living room.

"C-Christina! What a pleasant surprise," Lauren said, stuttering.

I could feel that Nikolina, Ari, Scarlett and Lisa went upstairs already.

"Blaaaaaaaakeeee!!!!" I could hear a piercing shrill all the way from upstairs.

I could sense it was the girls.

"Uum, Cheryl, Andrea, why don't you accompany Christina to the changing room, and excuse me and Aaron we really need to go." I smiled slightly and rushed upstairs.

"What is it?" Aaron asked.

"Look." Ari said as she shook with fear. 

Oh my gosh.