Please Don't Go ~ Cimorelli Fanfiction.

*Prologue*

"DANIELLE NICOLE AND LAUREN CHRISTINE!" Lisa yelled.

"YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!" 

"NO WE WEREN'T LISA! WHY DON'T YOU STOP TREATING US LIKE BABIES AND LEAVE US ALONE YOU PIG!" Lauren and Dani shot back, and then realized what they said and gasped.

I didn't know what hurt more.. that my 2 baby sisters just cursed at me or the fact that they hate me and never want to see me again...

Tears blurred my vision and threatened to fall.

"I was just trying to protect you..." I sighed, almost breaking down in tears, and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Lisa please no we're sor-" I cut them off.

"Save it Danielle Nicole. I really don't want to hear it." I said, giving her a glare and she just froze in her tracks.

I went to the bathroom and took out a piece of paper and a pen, and tears started falling onto my cheek.

I wrote them a note. 

I went outside and laid on my bed, crying.

The girls were both asleep. I quickly packed everything, my clothes, my credit card, money, toiletries, a map, a compass, my passport, and stuffed them in my backpack.

I stuck the note on both Dani and Lauren's bed.

I kissed them on the forehead and whispered, "Goodbye. I'll always love you guys." 

*Dani's POV*

I felt someone kissing my cheek. It was Lisa.

I saw her stick a note on me and Lauren's bed, and I pretended to stay asleep.

She left with a big backpack, and nice clothes on.

Where the hell was she going?

I kept quiet until she left the room.

I woke Lauren up, and told her what I saw.

Then something caught my eye.

The note.

It said:

Dear Lauren and Dani,

I love you guys so much. in order to make you guys happy, I am willing to give up anything.

So as you girls wish, I shall leave this home and never come back. My prayers go to all of you and i love you.

I'm sorry I was such a dissapointment of a sister, I hope you forgive me.

-Lisa.

I read the note with Lauren and tears came streaming down my cheek.

We rushed downstairs and Lisa wasn't there, and we ran as fast as we could. 

We were in this hollow road, and it was raining. 

On the railing we saw Lisa resting on the siderail.

"LISA!" Both me and Lauren yelled.

She turned her head to us and began to run.

Right before she could move, a car hit her.

I hear a faint scream and yelled, "LISA! NO!" And ran over.

God no. please not.

The railing was broken, and we heard a splash coming down from below the bridge.

Oh my gosh. Lord please no.

Lisa just fell from the bridge. 

Down to the lake.

And even worse.

I see blood and I couldn't hear anything.

God no please Lord, help me.

Lauren and I stop dead in our tracks.

Like we saw a ghost.

Authors Note:

Hey Guys this is a new story from me on Cimorelli I really hope you guys like it :))

-Valerie :)