8:: Gotta Date With *****

(A/N:: Disclaimer this book will have REALLY slow updates. Sorry. The stars in the title is the persons name you have a date with but 'Blurred' out. So, leave a comment in the comments ((of course, what else is it there for...)) of who you think it is before you read the name later on. You will NEVER guess who, TOTAL surprise. 😂 NO CHEATING!! Okay, have fun in the comments. But don't murder each other, m'kay? Buh-Bye!! Wait wait! Don't you want a hint? Okay; This person is a YouTuber that works in gaming and with multiple other YouTubers on the same channel. That should be a tiny hint, and the photo is a HUGE give away.. Okay seriously now, buh-bye!!~Nevaeh💕)

Your P.O.V::

"Okay, see you later babe. Bye" I just got off the phone with my date. He is in L.A for a for days to do a few collabs. He is so sweet, and sexy with his curly locks of hair. I open my closet and look for my new starbomb shirt with Danny, Arin, and Brian on it. "Hey Ryan, I'm going out tonight, so I will be home a little late!" I slipped on my new (Y/Favorite Color) panties, matching bra, and starbomb t-shirt. All from my date, he is amazing. "Oooh, okay sis. Where you going?" I chuckle with a response. "On a steamy date."I heard Ryan bolt up the steps to my door. "Better not be with that ex you told me about." He tapped on my door. "No, its not. But the dogs need food. I don't have time to stop and get some, so do you mind? If you have time today." He laughed. "Okay (Y/N). Have a good time, Ill go get it now." Well, the date is at 6pm, and its 4pm right now. I can watch T.V and chill for an hour then get ready, I guess. I am to lazy to put pants on. The only thing is... I didn't know Matt was home. (Mark is recording some more to catch up; Apparently)

I walk down the stairs and clean up the living room. There was a few wrappers and Ryan's shoes. "Ugh..." I bend down and grab all the wrappers. I hear water hit the floor behind me. I look up to see, "Matt!?" His jaw dropped. I pull down my shirt in embarrassment, my cheeks flushed red. He must have spit out a mouthful of water because he had water dripping from his chin and a cup of water in his hand. "I thought you left?" His eyes still wide open, "No... Uh. I've been... here. Um, I just. I need to be... BYE." He ran to his room and slammed the door. 'Okay? ' I thought. I slowly let the grip I had on my shirt go. I lay on the couch to take a nap, because my room is super hot. I lay in the position of laying on my stomach: One leg straight and one out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Matt and Mark sitting on the other couches just chilling and watching T.V. I didn't even notice my ass is totally uncovered. "Oh!" I sat up quickly, "I'm sorry." Matt looked at me and just chuckled. "Its all good. I was just a goof before." Then Mark looked at me. He smirked and looked back at the T.V. "Its okay (Y/N), Ive seen more than just that." Matt looked at me and Mark so fast, I swear his head was going to spin. "WHAT." I laughed and looked at my phone. "I didn't have a towel one day, no big deal Matt." It was already 5:00. "OH SHIT. I am late. Fuckkkkk!" I ran up the stairs to my bed room and slipped on some ripped jeans and did my hair (& Makeup optional ). I called up my date just to check up. "Hi babe, you ready?"-"Of course, I am only a few minutes away. See you soon Hun." I laughed a little. "Okay, Ill be here. Bye."-"Bye." He hung up. I checked if I had everything, and if I looked fine. "Yuppp. Good." I ran down the stairs to the living room to wait. "Hey boys, opinion?" I stood for a second and did a little spin. Matt smiled, Mark kept a neutral face. "Beautiful he will love it!" Matt complimented me, "Starbomb huh?" Mark questioned. I nodded with a raised eyebrow.

*Knock-Knock * I jumped up so quick to answer the door. "Coming!" I ran to the door and swung it open to see my knight in shining armor. "Hey baby, you ready?" (I don't watch them/him very often... so Idk how he would talk. Sorry.) I smiled and blushed a little, he is so flattering. "Yeah Danny. I'm ready." I heard someone shuffle on the couch and yell; "Hey SEXYYY!" (Mark says Danny is sexy irl all the time.) Mark runs up Danny to greet him. "SO... Danny is your date?" Mark sounded surprised I like Dan. "Yess? Have a problem?" I went next to Danny and put my arm round his back. Mark laughed, "No, no. I have no reason to. I just think you two don't really know each other."-"Well, since the coffee shop, I really thought about Danny, and we got in touch." Mark just stood in shock. "Cool. Have fun." He went back to the couch like nothing. "Thanks? Bye guys!"-"Bye dudes!" We left for an amazing date. I shut the door and we headed to the car.

As we pulled out of the driveway I grabbed Danny's hand and held it. "Well, I hope we do have fun. Dinner then Movie right??" He smirked at me. "I have a surprise actually. No movie, but dinner still if you like." 'A surprise? For me! ' "Oh! Really? Okay. We can still eat. Depending on what the surprise it."-"Its not far, but lets just say you will be tired so, I recommend eating something." My face became flushed red... this date is sure as hell going to be a good one. "Cant wait." I kissed him on the cheek as we drove to the sound of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World ' I put it on, I love this song so much. We both sang along to it most of the car ride. When the song was over we took turns picking music. We both liked different and same types of songs. But that might be a good thing.