2:: Uh, yeah. Hi.

"Morning sunshine." Ryan says as I sit up and wipe my tired eyes. "We're just packing our pajamas, and shower stuff up." I look around for Matt, "He's getting something to drink from the vending machine down the hall." He must have read my mind. "Speaking of showers stuff, do you mind if I rinse off real quick. 5 minutes tops?" Ryan nodded at my request. I waddle out of bed to my bag, and grab what I need. Tooth brush, fresh clothes, toothpaste, brush, soap, and whatever else. "Ill be quick promise." I go to the bathroom, a clean towel and rag already there. "Be quick (Y/N)! I'll be taking our bags to the car, Matt will be back in a minute." Ryan headed out. Hope the water is warm....

I heard the the door click open. I was just getting dried off and dressed. "Come on (Y/N), we have 22 more hours to go. We have to hurry." I got my stuff together and headed outside with Matt. Ryan was waiting in the car for us. I jump in the front this time, my turn to finally drive. I haven't done this in a while. I've had enough sleep, so I won't be tired for a while. I can't wait to see our new house.

*Too lazy to write next day. So, next day skip*

Just 10 more hours till we arrive. I have a little bit of a tummy ache, that couldn't possibly ruin my day.
"Ahh!"-"What, what!?" Ryan was concerned by my girly cry out. "I just got a really sharp pain in my stomach." I held my stomach tightly, and slowed the car down. It was just a tummy ache. What now? Pain took over. Wow. My day has been OFFICIALLY ruined. I pulled the car to the side of the freeway, and made Ryan drive. "Are you okay?" Matt sounded concerned. I crawled into the back. "Yeah. I uh, need to just lay down~" I became tired and weak.

Every hour Ryan would check on me. But the pain was becoming more and more unbearable. It started at my belly button, then moved to my right side. Ow. I had a sudden loss of appetite and felt like vomiting.

"RyAn! Take me to the hospital now. Please!?" 8 hours of straight, stomach twisting pain was enough. Just knowing we were only 2 hours away. "I'm sorry your going through this baby sis, cant you hold back 2 more hours. Mark can take you, cant he? You know I don't handle stressful situations well."

I completely forgot about Mark. "If I puke.. its your fault." I curled up more. Holding in everything. He chuckled, "I can handle vomit...Better than hospitals. But Matt cannot handle it. So, tell me before you do it." He patted my leg. "Okay big brother." That made me smile actually, even though.. pain.

2 excruciating hours pass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Holding my stomach, I jump out of the car as soon as we pulled up. Straight to the nearest bush. Vomit. Gross, smelly vomit everywhere. Mark peeked outside the front door. "Welcome home?" He walked down the steps to me. "You okay (Y/N)?" He hesitantly rubbed my back. "Uh, yeah. Hi Mark." I turned to him.

"Damn~" Did I seriously say that out loud... "I mean, sorry. Sorry for the vomit." I tried talking to this sexy hunk of man in front of me, hiding the pain I was in. Shaking violently. "Are you sure. You look pale and sickly."-"Car sick probably?" I became intensely weak and my knees dropped. Just as I went to the ground, Mark caught me.

"Hospital!" Mark picked me up bridal style and put me in his passenger seat. "Ill call you when we figure this out." Ryan kissed my forehead bye and Matt just said, "Good luck (Y/N)." With a light smile. The rest was a blur.