7:: Little Bit Longer & Little Bit More

(A/N:: Ayeeeeee, some smut ahead. But kinda like before; just touching... self. XD Have fun, but not too much. IM SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATING, I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING. ARGGGG I AM A STUPID WRITER, I CANT SATISFY MY READERS ENOUGH, I AM SOOOO SORRY... Pluss my tablet is broken so the picturee things I do will be delayed: Unless you guys don't like it when I do that. But its okay. Byeee!! ~Nevaeh)

Mark's P.O.V::

'Fuck, god damnit Mark! You upset the one person you didn't want to hurt.' I thought, pretty much yelling at myself. "AhH!!" I punched my wall, It left a decent sized hole. "I don't want to lose her. But I don't want Ryan to figure this all out like this. 'Please (Y/N)... don't tell Ryan just yet. A little bit longer is all I need. I will make this all right.' Only I could actually tell her that out loud.

Your P.O.V::

I cant tell Ryan what actually happened. "Okay. What happened, and why does it involve Mark?" I had to think of a lie... fast. I wiped my eyes, and cleared my throat. "Well, I saw someone; an ex. Do something that made me upset. Mark just happened to be close by mean and tried cheering me up. He just made it worse. I didn't want to listen to it." He nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, what did this 'ex' do that got you this upset?" Ryan looked so confused. More lies; "I got back in touch with him again. It was great. Until I seen him with another woman." Please stop asking.... "Oh... I'm sorry sis. Boys are dumb."-"Yeah they are." We laughed, I was feeling better. "Thanks Ryan. I needed a talk from you." He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "Anytime (Y/ Cutest Nickname), I love you."-"I love you too Ry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt was outside swimming with the dogs and Ryan was napping on the couch. I think Mark was recording. I don't care, I just need a shower. I have had a shot, or two to calm me down. I get some fresh pajamas from my drawer and a towel from the linen closet. I go into the bathroom and strip off my clothes. I got goosebumps from the crisp air, and I am kinda horny... 'No.' I thought, I couldn't be. But I was. I tried ignoring the fact that I wanted to be fucked, right now. I looked in the mirror. I rubbed my hand down my side. I had a beautiful body (YES YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BODY, SHUSH MY CHILD), no wonder Mark likes me. 'Stop thinking about Mark!' The thought of him touching me again, like he did in the kitchen, made me even more aroused. I turned the shower on. I guess I could touch myself to relieve some stress? I mean, he would never know... right?

Mark's P.O.V::

I just finished recording reading your comments and edited some 'Soma' I recorded yesterday. I heard the upstairs shower running. I wonder if (Y/N) is showering. As I walk by the bathroom I hear muffled moaning. "Oh?" I mutter under my breath. I stand and listen a bit closer. "Ah~" I miss that sweet sound. "Mark, fuck~" Oh? "FuCk!" OH. I can feel my member getting harder with every little purr and moan she lets out. She was clearly touching herself to the thought of me. I thought she hated me? I guess not, I cant just go in there. 'Fuckkk '

I creep open the bathroom door and tap on the counter. Maybe she heard me? "Hey uh (Y/N)?" I whisper, she was still moaning lightly until she realized I was in here with her. "au-UH WHAT THE!? What!?" She sounded like she had gripped onto something and knocked stuff over; Shampoo and conditioner. "Sorry! I needed to use the restroom, do you mind?" She scoffed, "What about the other 2 bathrooms we have in our house?" I tried my best not to chuckle. "Um, Ryan is using one and Matt and using the other." I lifted the toilet lid, "Can I?" She pulled the curtain over and peeked her head out. "Sure. But when your done, leave." I smirked, she was so hot with wet hair and a clean face (No makeup).

When I finished my business I waited at the door to see if she noticed I never left. "Hey Mark." She noticed. I turned back to the shower curtain. "Yes?" As soon as I answered she whipped the curtain wide open, "WoAh!! Okay..."-"Well, since your here... can you get my towel for me?" I just stared, and stared. Until she snapped her finger, "Mark? Uh... Towel??"-"OH. Yeah. Yup. That. The towel." I stared and slowly backed up to the counter and moved my hand around on the counter until I hit fabric. "Here." I handed it to her and she smiled, "Thanks Mark!" She towel dried her hair then wrapped herself up. "Well, Ill be getting in my room. I am going out tonight." WAIT WHAT. "Ohh? Um, with who? May I ask?" I tried being subtle. 'Don't be another guy, don't be another guy.' "Actually its an great friend of mine! We used to be close back home."-"Oh! She sounds cool." She laughed. "She? Oh, ha ha! Mark, he isn't a girl. He is an ex, but a good one. He was just right for me... but I couldn't handle a relationship at the time.. But you know him." 'Of course its a he' "I do? Oh.. Well have fun tonight with him. Yay?" I gave her a nervous chuckle, she didn't pay to much attention to it. "Okay. I'm gonna go now. Bye Markimoo." She rubbed her arm on the way out. 'OHkay. She must be drunk or something.'