Ch.6 The night i will never forget

I stand there shaking wondering who or what is behind Harry the body was just around the corner. He was on his knees quivering. What could be possibly there.

I hauled Harry up and held him close, covered his eyes and walked slowly around the corner. I stared at the body.

"Aaaaahhhh" I squealed. Seeing the body of my mother. I shiver at the thought of someone doing this .I quickly held Harry in tighter.

Letting go of him I tell him to got to his room. running into the kitchen I grab the phone and dial 000.

"hello" I hear the masculine operator say.

"a-a-ah, come to 24 Rose Drive HURRY!" I yell into the phone and quickly hang up. I wasnt ready to say my name or anything that was going to prevent them coming any quicker.

5-10 mineutes the ambulance and police showed up at my door. I let them in and they quickly went to bloody area. I ran to my shared room to comfort my brother. I was passing tears by the millions. Who could do this to my mother.

But one thing now is that me and my brother will be put in the foster system and be at the worst we will be seperated. Unless I try and find my un-heavenly beast of a father and maybe he will take us in. But I'm sure I can find another way.

"is mum going to be ok?" Harry's weary voice said. I held him close and while brushing back his hair I said.

"I don't know, but I am going to find dad ok"

"ok" he replies. I quietly put him to bed, I went to my own bed and laid my head on the pillow with so many thoughts running through my head.

I wake up this morning with a hot beam of sunlight on my head. Today was going to be a day that was full of new tricks and surprises.

Today Harry and I went to the station. I walked into the building that was going to bring me the rest of my future. I sit in the cold metal chair holding Harry's hand from the other one.I was really nervous to the point where I feared the leaks in the building.

So far the wooden desk was empty.Until a officer came over and filled the emptyness. People would usually feel safe around an officer but not me he made me feel scared nervous. I was uneasy about having him on my case something about him wasn't right.

"Harry and....Jennifer? am I not correct" The officer says.

"yep" I say shaking like jelly.

*HARRY P.O.V*

The officer was wierd like really wierd, there was somefing famillar about him, like I had sween him swomewhere.He was also freaking out Jenni. The question he was asking her were weally innnapropiate.

Then he asked me a question.He was completey straight face about the question not even a hint if he new somefing or not.

"Harry?....what do you remeber from the night your mother was killed?" the officer asked me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Honey, if you go to your room and get your cook book then we can make something together.ok?" Then my mother ushered me off. I went to my room and I looked under my bed and there was my cook book. Thats when I heard a scream not a pain scream but a horrified scream. I ran out to see a large manly figure standing in front of her in one hand he had my mothers boob and in the other a knife.

Before I did anything I could here him talking to her and he said.

"come on love, you know you want to" he said seductivly and tried to kiss her. In now way i was letting him ner my mother so I hit him where it hurts most( I would know from experience) his instant reaction was plunging the knife deep into my mothers chest before running away. Thats were Jenni came in.

*END FLASHBACK*

I was brung back to reality when I heard the officer say to Jenni

"come on love, we are here to help" Thats when I knew it was him.