Taken By Surprise

“Oh Gaz…faster…don’t stop!”

“Don’t worry Markie…umh…ouoh…OH!”

Then the doors became open and Gary’s son Daniel appeared to the bedroom.

“Daddy? What are you doing with uncle Markie?” asked slightly scared Daniel in shaky voice.

“Nothing Dan, this’s just a funny game for adults. Go to your bedroom, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

When Daniel had left the bedroom, Gary stood up.

“What are you doing Gaz?”

“I’m going to Daniel’s bedroom.”

“Now? With your hard-on? We don’t even finished.”

“You’re right.”

“So, come to bed and finish with me. I’m very horny today.” Mark smirked.

“Ok, I know very well Marky…”

When they both came, Gary spoke.

“It’s a shame that Daniel saw us.”

“Uhm…Yeah, I’m feeling very weird now. He must be now very disappointed, maybe curious and in a  big shock…”

“Yes. So now we both should go to his room and talk with him.”

“Ok. But, Gaz?”

“What?”

“I’m a bit stressed and scared…”

“It’s OK baby, I’m with you on every step. Let’s dress up then sweetheart.”

When they dressed up they walked to Dan’s room.

“Son, we should talk about this what you saw, you’re maybe not big enough but we should, me and uncle Markie.” said Gary.

“OK daddy, take a seat.”

“So, Dan, what do you think you saw?” asked Gary.

“Errm…I saw you two naked on the bed. Uncle Markie was laying on his back with closed eyes, grabbing sheets, panting and screaming: ‘Oh God, yes, yes, yes!’. And you daddy was on your knees between uncle Markie’s legs, in one hand holding his hip, and in another grabbing his dick and pumping up and down on him. You were also bucking your hips in and out uncle Markie and screaming, growling and panting too: ’Oooh Markie, oh God…yeah, ouuoh…uummmh…ooh…y-yes!’. And that was weird for me daddy.”

“Ok Dan, so do you know exactly who is uncle Markie for me?”

“Not that good…”

“Ok, at first, he isn’t your real uncle, at second, your mum isn’t my wife now, and at third, Mark is my boyfriend, lover for 5 years, most of this time in secret, because I have you.”

“And what were you two doing?”

“Eerm…that isn’t important…”

“But I want to know…Uncle Markie?”

“We were having sex Daniel, and you disturbed us!” Mark shouted in anger.

“What’s sex and why you shouted at me?” Daniel was near cry.