Lightening Strikes part 2

"I dont understand Angel. How can you like him like that?" Hermione said.

We were walking to our first class. We usually never walked together but I saw her in the library and decided to walk with her.  We met up with Ron and Harry at Professor Snape's door. She stopped talking about my feelings for Draco because she didnt want the boys to know about it. They walked in as my name was called from behind me and I could tell exactly who it was and it made me smile. I turn around quickly not knowing what I was doing and I bumped into a tall body. It wasnt Dracos... I knew who it was once I stopped cringing and opened my eyes to see a tall man with a serious expression, long hair, and wearing all black. Snape.

"Ms. Striker, I presume that so called transfer of affection called a hug was not meant for me but for your friend. So I will gladly get out of your way before you hug me again."

I gulped hard.

"Sorry Professor"

Draco looked at me. He was trying so hard not to laugh about everything that had just happened. He walked up to me and caressed my cheek and held it while looking in my eyes. I heard a crash behind me but we both didnt move.

"What am I going to do with you, you beautiful klutz." He smiled at me then brought me forward and kissed my forehead, then grabbed my hand and led me inside the classroom. Harry's area was a mess. Glass shatters everywhere. I wonder what was wrong.

He looked at me and Draco and Im guessing Draco saw and let go of my hand, grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, then smirked evilly at Harry. He looked sad. I was sad. I was confused. If harry did so as to like me, why didnt he tell me? Did draco know? Did he know and do this on purpose just to make Harry jealous? What is going on?