Lightning strikes 1

Angelina Striker---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco Malfoy"

A cute blonde boy walks up to the stool and sits. Closing his eyes. Waiting in anticipation.

"SLYTHERIN!"

The Slytherin children banged on the table and cheered loudly. 

"Angelina Striker" 

This was it. The moment I've been waiting for. You want. NEED! To be placed in Slytherin. It's been my dream, and my father's, to be in slytherin house. The house of the wise and mysterious. I sat on the stool, holding on the edges, slightly looking up, waiting to know what house I was going to be put in.

"SLYTHERIN!!!"

The kids once more did the same for me. I got a smirk from Draco and he eyed the chair next to him, asking me to sit with him. That was the beginning of my first friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Angel!!" Draco yelled.

We were walking outside when he started to babble on about quidditch and how Slytherin needed to win this season. Something about "Saint Potter is going down this year." Which made me laugh because he knew I was friends with Harry and he was jealous because he thought I was going to replace him and make Harry my new best friend. Honestly, I didn't like Draco like that anymore. I wanted to be more then friends. Anyways, with him talking he completely forgot I was next to him for about 3 minutes before realizing I was gone. I didn't go far, I just wanted to play quick game of Hide and Seek.

"Angel seriously not again"

I tried not to laugh but i giggled a little hoping he didn't hear me.

"I heard you're beautiful little giggle Angel"

Dammit. I blushed since he said my giggle was beautiful. I then hear silence and then it automatically got dark. Clouds were forming. They were thick and grey. I wanted to get inside now. I heard thunder and I cringed a little getting scared. I spotted Draco. He looked at me and smiled. I was still plastered with a worried 'can we go inside now' face. His expressing changed to a small sad yet worried face as he walked towards me. I heard a crash of thunder once more. It scared me more this time. I then saw a long lightning strike crash down  close to the school. I then ran to Draco crying and sobbing. I was highly afraid of lightning strikes. It's how my mother died. 

He held on to me as it started raining heavily.

"Angel we should head on inside"

I nodded my head in his chest, crying, thinking about mum and how much I miss her. 

He grabbed my chin and pushed my head up to meet his beautiful greyish blue eyes. He smiled lightly and moved my hair from my face. Then wiped a tear from my cheek and caressed my cheek. I bit my lip while looking at his. He put his thumb on my lip and pushed my lip down out and away from my teeth. He leaned in a gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He lightly bit my bottom lip then let go.

"Uh A we really need to go inside before we get sick"

I giggled and he smiled. He held my hand.

To be continued...