••• Seventeen •••

Začít od začátku

Holding my wrists tightly, Nixon brings me closer, his eyes piercing into mine as anger rolls off of him in waves. "Are you denying me, my dearest Lily?"

No reply. I don't want to answer. I don't want to say anything. I know what he will do. Besides, it's almost like a rhetoric question.

I look away, back to the sculpture, trying to get my hands freed. A small gasp leaves my mouth as a set of canine teeth gently bite my earlobe, making me think back to all of those nights I spent in his arms.

"Such a pity we have to be leaving," Nixon whispers, my eyebrows furrowing together as I spot Emily, and once she's laid eyes on what is going on, she bows her head and leaves.

Shaking my head, I turn back around to face him. "I won't be going, I came here with a particular person and will leave with that person," I snap, keeping my voice low as a married couple walks by.

My wrists are held tighter, my skin being pinched as I hiss softly in the pain. "Let's go," he growls, his tone leaving no room for argument as I'm pulled out by Nixon, one arm around my waist as he pushes me, and the other around a wrist, squeezing tightly.
I promised my parents. I promised them that I wouldn't see him again. I did it for a whole month, I was able to do so for so long and was completely focused on my graduation plans and college. Now, Nixon is back, and I doubt he intends to be leaving anytime soon.

The second the outside breeze hits me, Nixon is escorting me across the street. "Never wear this dress again in public," he growls, his eyes trained on my breasts for a straight minute, not causing me to feel uncomfortable, for he's seen them many of time.

"You have no say in what I wear, that's so childish," I snap back, trying to yank my body away, but he has a tight grip.

"You know, Lily, I was just working ten minutes ago when I sensed you. I followed my instincts and I found you, right in that building, all alone. Never go alone again."

We're heading towards his office building, the lights still on. "Isn't this place closed?"

"I have night workers, love, so try and act civil when we pass by."

"No, I'm not going up there," I argue, planting my feet firmly on the sidewalk, only to trip over by his force and my heels. Before I can even touch the ground, Nixon as a tighter arm secured around my waist, hoisting me up as I'm led right into the front lobby.

I do what he wants, acting civil as some people watch.

As we get into the elevator, I start to feel uncomfortable, wrapping my arms around my body as he presses the top floor button. However, the instant the doors shut, lips are smashed against mine and a moan surpasses my lips.
My body will always betray me when it comes to him.

Those hot hands I missed are back on me, sliding past the silk as I find myself grabbing onto his tie, pulling him closer, wanting to feel more. As his hard body is completely against mine, I push my hands through those locks I've missed, allowing his tongue to go past my lips as I feel a smirk upon his face.
Suddenly, it's over, the doors opening as I've got to collect my breath. Nixon is already out, walking down the hall, and I'm quick to follow, knowing not to upset the beast.

I find myself the submissive now, following his steps as some workers look my way, only to bow their heads. Once I've approached his office door, I feel my fingers begin to shake. Do I?
I promised my parents to stay away. I felt good without Nixon, I was able to focus on things I needed to before graduation.

Reaching out, I take hold of the brass handle.

But with Nixon I feel alive. No doubt there's a part of him that frightens me. But I've become addicted to those hands, those lips, his words, his actions. Everything he does entices me in a spell.