"Why are you crying..?" He asked and touch your cheeks and wipe all the tears that keep on flowing as you sobbed. "M-mother..F-father."

Although, the simple words understand him and he hug you all of sudden. "There is no need to worry.. I'm here. We can be together.. Forever."

Your tears stopped as you hear his voice that was kind of familiar to what your parents did say to you. You nodded and hug him back. As soon as you kind a bit recover, you let go of him and smile.

"Are you.." A long loud growl from the room was heard. "Eh-he-he... I'm hungry. Are you too?" He asked then you nodded to.

"Let's look from the kitchen!" He cheerfully said and you shook your head immediately. "Sisters will found out I'm outside!" You said.

"Its okay! I repeated this all night so why don't we go eat together? Let's get all the foods from refrigerator and bring it all here." He grin and you nodded.

"Okay.." He pulled your hands and hold it while he slowly open your door. His warm hands made you feel safe like your parents does. A smile crept your face and he look at you as you both run together.

I wished to stay like this..'

As you both did arrive at the kitchen, he slowly open the refrigerator but he couldn't because of his chubbiness. "You're cute!" You giggle and pitch his cheeks and he did the same thing to you.

"So you are!" He happily did say. Then he pulled the refrigerator to open again yet, he couldn't you help him open and it did.

"Wow!! Shiny!" He said and grab all he wanted and you did too. "We don't have carts to hold them all.." You whispered he too nodded as the other stuffs he brought started to fall.

You heard someone going in the kitchen you suddenly warn him not to move at other place but stay under the table. You get all the stuffs that had fallen and get it as you both his the same place.

"Uwah.. I'm tired!" The person walks to the room as he opened the refrigerator. But the guy seems stunned as he saw the refrigerator empty.

"How did all the sisters use everything as an ingredient!?" The guy was shock to see it empty. His stomach growl and you cover your mouth not to laugh at his stomach even the boy beside you.

"What a pain.." The guy walks out of the room and you sigh in relief. You get all the foods you have taken and help the boy too from his foods and silently run to the chamber together.

After ten years, you both turned 15 though he's older than you were. He stayed beside you as his promise and as you both grew up you guys argue at simple food thingy because of him.

He ate a lot having 55 kg on the weight checker or something that he was chubby than you are. "Ehh!! I want that porridge! Its mine!" You steal it from his hands and eat it happily.

He blushed at the sudden thought. Didn't you know that was a sudden indirect kiss? But you always do that whenever you both eat and you didn't even knew that. "Atsushi! Donate me some of your fats! I only have 45kg! Donate me some fats!"

You said as you shake his shoulder as you repeated that he just keep on blushing then you stopped. "Why is your face red?" You asked then you knew he speak something bad to his mind.

You didn't mind that and thought that he has a fever you checked his temperature to your and to his. "We're both alright yet you seem so red what are you thinking?" You glare at him and slap his arm.

"Don't you know I'm eating your ice cream?" You smirked then his eyes widen and he turned pissed. "That's my favorite flavor!!"

"Sorry but donate me some of your fats!" You said and run through hallway. "I won't let you go and run away from me!!" He yell as his stomach growls loud and you laugh while you run to the garden.