[1] Any other day

× EDITED ×

(Your Morning)

So it's 7:30am, time to get ready to go to hell- I mean work. As usual I get dressed, eat some food, brush my teeth and then I try catch a cab.

I work as an assistant in Mercury Labs, not very exciting considering all I do is go on coffee runs and take lunch orders.

I'm pretty underrated, to be honest, I'm a qualified CSI.
I don't have much experience but I'm still qualified none the less.

Speaking of coffee it's that time for me to do what I do best, fetch things for big people who think I'm a worthless speck in this infinite universe. In other words; snobs, I'm going to fetch coffee for snobs.

As I headed out of the coffee shop onto the street I walked slowly, blending in to the crowd until someone ran into me.

Feeling something wet on my jacket I looked down to see a fresh new coffee stain on my jacket.

Great.

(Barry's morning)

It's 8:30am and I'm running late, time for me to get busy and save the city.
Or maybe go to work.

I skipped breakfast today and just got coffee.

wow...

Seeing that im the fastest man alive you'd think I'd get to work on time, but anyway, I got my coffee and was on my way to the station kind of in between jogging and power walking, actually, its kinda hard to use super speed in the middle of a crowded street without being noticed so I decided to be a normal person under time pressure, it did not work out well.

While I was power jogging through the crowd, not looking where I was going I kinda, may have, spilled my coffee all over a girl who seemed to be carrying her entire body weight in coffee trays.

Great.