"I haven't seen you visit your family since I met you! You're excuse is always that you are busy at work... They have that disappointed tone in their voice which I'm not sure you're enhanced hearing picks up on all the time." He pointed out.

"Well at least i talk to them- all I'm saying is that you should perhaps talk to your family as well." Judy shrugged, pulling out an old yoyo.

"A yoyo? Seriously Nick? A yoyo is in this box..." She said, playing around with the red and black spotted toy.

"Eh? Oh.. That... Yeah I dunno- you can throw it out I guess because I really do have a lot of trash..." Nick waved a paw.

"If you say so!" Judy replied in a sing song voice. She carefully aimed at the throwing away pile of junk that they had created and threw the yoyo. It landed with a thunk in the middle. "GOAL!" Judy grinned.

The box was now empty for all but one thing. Nick pushed the box aside after Judy pulled it out.

An old wallet sat in her paw. Nothing to special about it. It was black and dusty with the stitching coming undone.

Inside there was only a bundle of membership cards to different places.

"My! You really did go out quite often huh?" Judy exclaimed, looking at the card to Woolies- the giant grocery store.

"Uh huh... You can chuck it out though- I only ever got those from my old job." Nick said.

Judy continued to dig through the the wallet. "Oh look! A lot of coupons for donuts! You could give these to Clawhauser! I'm sure he'd appreciate them if you don't want them!" Judy insisted.

"Yeah okay- I guess I could, that's a good idea Carrots!" Nick agreed.

Judy nodded approvingly as she pulled out another plastic card. This one however was not appealing to the eye.

"What's up Carrots? You look like you saw a ghost." Nick joked.

It took Judy a while to remove her eyes from the logo of the company. Her eyes drifted to the card name before she began to laugh.

"Okay seriously- you were all freaked out and now your laughing? What's up?" Nick asked.

"Oh I found something to blackmail you with." Judy replied nonchalantly. Nick's ears drooped.

"Really now? Well... What is it then?" He muttered. Judy raised a paw with the membership card in between to fingers.

Nick felt like he would explode.

"I never knew you are an ex member of the naturalist club." She smirked.

"Wh-what?! What are you talking about? Is it getting to cold for ya? Is your eye sight blurry?" Nick trembled.

Judy crossed her arms. "Yeah no, but answer my question!" She laughed when he shook his head.

"Judy-"

"You totally are! You are an ex member! Oh my gosh Nick!" She laughed even harder if it were possible.

"Please don't do anything rash..." He begged. Judy smirked.

"Well I don't know Nick... I have a LOT of power right now..." She whipped out her phone quicker than Nick could have predicted and took a photo of it.

"Now if this gets lost I still have this!" She smiled sweetly.

"Judy... That's not my card!" He insisted. Judy frowned.

"That makes a lot of sense- for instance like how you knew the naturalist club and Mr Otterson going there and stuff. It makes much more sense that this isn't your card that has a giant scribble through it." She knew she had won.

Nick knew it to but did he give in? No. "I ... I found it! On the uh... GROUND!" He lied.

"So why not return it?" Judy asked.

"Because... Because that place doesn't like me very much... I was a con artist after all..." Nick said, feeling more confident in his lie.

"Really now? Then why did you enter with me during the missing mammal case?" She interrogated.

"Well that is police business and I was with a cop... Your face was priceless may I just add." He snickered.

"All right then," Judy admitted, "I shall return the card! Let's see... Oh wait a minute," she exclaimed sarcastically, "if lost return to Nick Wilde! What a funny coincidence!" She smirked as Nick sighed in defeat.

"Fine you got me Carrots." He muttered in utter embarrassment. If he didn't care so much about his reputation with Judy, he would have cried for the fear she'd actually post it online.

"Well it's called a hustle sweetheart." She mimicked him.

"Yeah well done." He spat back. Judy jumped in surprise at his sudden harsh tone.

"I'm only kidding Nick- take it." She insisted, holding it out for him to retrieve. "And I deleted the photo see?" She said as Nick snatched the card and snapped it in two.

"Thank you." He said rather coldly. Judy's ears began to drop.

"Do you really think i'd do that Nick? I'm sorry I was kidding !" She exclaimed, she began to worry if she had taken it to far.

"You're supposed to be my friend... You're not meant to embarrass me." Nick said rather hurt.

"Nick, please! I'm really sor-"

"Just kidding." He cut her off. Judy frowned in confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"Just kidding." Nick repeated, nudging her slightly. Judy placed a paw over her beating heart.

"You scared me you dumb fox!" She exclaimed as Nick let out a chuckle.

"That is what you get when you try to blackmail a fox." Nick explained as he returned to the now empty box.

Judy sat there in surprise. "You sneaky fox." She rolled her eyes. Nick looked at her and held his arms up as he shrugged.

"It's called a hustle sweetheart."