Top 10(or 11) gen 5 characters

I chose the picture and video for a reason.

https://perilfortress.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/top-10-gen-5-characters/

If you are too lazy to copy and paste the link into the browser scroll down.

PERIL FORTRESS FORUMS V2
Posted on April 6, 2016
TOP 10 GEN 5 CHARACTERS
Gen 5 (Tier 5) has always been my favorite tier. The 2nd most characters. This is not a ranked list.

1. Doge

wow. such doge. very shibe. Doge is the best dog of Gen 5. (Sorry stout land fans) Having a physical attack, speed of 100 can make it a fast physical sweeper. It has an agility of 80 which gives it a lot more offense.
2. Hydreigon

BRAAAAAAAHHHHHH! This three headed Titan dragon is pretty good at Special Sweeps. A special attack of 125 keeps it with using its special weapons. A Speed of 98 not only makes it fast, it also speeds up recharge. It has a Flying Agility that makes it 100% unstoppable.
3. Chilbo

Having a brain freeze? Chilbo will probably be your spirit animal. It has a high Special Attack of 130 to keep opponents freezing. A Special Defense of 90 can be effective against special weapons.
4. John Cena

And his name is... JOHN CENA!!!!!! This Bulky Physical sweeper can be an annoyance to opponents. It's HP of 100 and Physical Attack of 140 make it so you don't wanna mess with John Cena. You Can't See Me makes it invisible for 30 seconds which provides more defensive use!

5. Snoof

THE CHOSEN ONE! EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE! Snoof has turbines where its tail should be that emit ice beams giving it a speed of 180. Its Agility is 120 to make it even more impressive.

6. Reshiram

TURBOBLAZE!!!! This white dragon is firing its tail! With its Special Attack of 150, it's Blue Flare is an impact. It's physical attack of 120 gives it a Physical twist and Special Defense of 120 protects it from other Blue Flares.

7. Barack Obama

The 44th president, what'd you expect? You'd expect a bulky physical sweeper with an agility of 106, right? Your expectations we're correct. Physical Attack and Special Defense of 120 makes our president powerful.

8. Zekrom

TERAVOLT!!!! This black dragon is spinning its tail at a speed of 2G. An excellent Physical Sweeper, alright with a Physical Attack of 150. Expect a Physical Defense of 120 and Special Attack of 120 for an extra dose of Special.

9. Krog

Strongest jaws of the Frosticons, and one of the bulkiest Gen 5 characters, Krog's Special Defense is 130 and Physical Attack is 150. It's crunches are filled with impact and it's HP of 100 keeps it bulky.

10. Kyurem

You will think TARNIFREEZE? But it is Pressure for you!!! It's HP is 125 and both physical Attack and special attack are 130. Bulky Physical or Bulky special? Bulky Mix for crying out loud!!!

Bonus: Tungster

It has golden wings and a long tongue. Most majestic of gen 5. HP of 120, Flying  Agility , and Durability of 30 prove that the statements above are true!!!

Share this:
TwitterFacebookGoogle

Post navigation
← I have MLG
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment

Name *

Email *

Website

Notify me of new comments via email.

Blog at WordPress.com. | The Adaption Theme.