Part One: Lost.

Black... All that was visible. Their eyes were open. Very clearly. Jacob was unsure of what had happened, and so was Niki. Jacob sat up. "Niki?" She crawled to his voice, hugging his waist. They hardly knew each other, and that meant he didn't know her fear of the dark. "Pleease tell me you have a light!!" She squealed in terror. "Niki, calm down! Let me find my lantern in my bag." It took a bit, but he pulled the lantern out and turned it on. He looked at her, and saw her tear covered face before nuzzling her. "Hey, don't cry..." She tried wiping her tears and nodded. "Why are you crying so bad anyways?" She looked at him. "I-I'm really scared of the dark..."
"Why?"
She froze. His eyes widened as he saw her reaction. Something must've happened to her. Something bad. "Actually, I'd rather not know right now. Here, hold the lamp." She quickly grasped the handle. They got up and started walking. "Do you know how we got here?" Niki asked, looking at him as they walked. "I don't know..." Was his simple response. He legitimately had no idea. Suddenly, a light filled the room. It was cold, but there was light. "Here." She put the lamp in his backpack, no longer seeing its value in a lit area. There were... Houses. They looked like something in an abandoned city, but one wasn't in terrible shape. They looked at each other before going into the house. It was lit with candles and had an old sleeping bag. Jacob checked the bag, inside and out. "No damage or things in it... Let's rest." She looked with a bit of uncertainty. "But there's only one..." He nodded. "So we share." She turned red at the thought before nodding. They got in the bag and she cuddled him softly. He blushed but fell asleep before he could do anything else. She sighed softly. "Let's hope we make it....." And with that, she was asleep.
And the dreams began...