Chapter Nineteen

SOPHIA'S POV

TWO WEEKS LATER

I wake up in Carson's arms and there's no place I'd rather be. Today I get my stitches out and hopefully will be taken off of bedrest. I've been doing a lot better minus the constant nightmares. I'm not afraid of people anymore and I'm letting Carson kiss me again. But, I'm not ready to go all the way again and he realizes that. I've also been eating which was a good sign considering the fact that in just 3 days, I lost ten pounds. I'm slowly gaining them back and talking isn't a problem anymore, so that's good. 

We walk into the exam room and Dr. Michael does take out my stitches and says no more bedrest. Yay! Carson and I decide on a movie day and go back to his room. We're not really watching the movie though. Instead we're kissing. God, did I miss this. I love how soft his lips are and how warm they are. Carson took his shirt off when we got into bed. I trailed my fingers up and down his abs. Did I mention he has an eight pack? And his v-line, he might actually be the death of me.

"Hmm, my boyfriend is sexy," I say in between kisses. "So is my girlfriend," He says and then kisses my mark. Tingles spread all throughout my body and I love it. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," He says back. I pull away and rest our foreheads against each other. "That never gets old," He nods his head in agreement. "Wanna go for a walk on the beach?" He asks. "Sure," He takes my hand an we walk out the balcony doors and he picks me up in his arms and jumps down to the ground. He then sets me down and we hold hands again walking towards the beach. 

"Close your eyes," He whispers in your ear. "Why?" I ask. "Just do it or you'll ruin the surprise," He says. Reluctantly I put my hands over my eyes and let him guide me. We walk forward for a while and then he stops. "Okay, move your hands away," He says. 

I slowly move my hands away from my face and I'm in shock. All around the beach are candles and rose petals. In the middle of it all was a blanket with a picnic set up. It all looked so elegant. "Carson when did you do this?" I ask in awe o the beautiful scene in front of me. "The guys helped me set it up early this morning while you were taking a shower. Then when I thought you were almost finished, I had them finish up and I went back to our room so you would suspect anything," He says. "Thanks," I say and he replies, "No problem, now come on," 

We walk down to the picnic and he really went all out. There were only dessert foods which were my favorite. There was everything from chocolate covered strawberries to chocolate cake. Not to mention the champagne. We sit down and I'm still in shock of what he did for me. "Open," He says. I comply and he gently puts the strawberry into my mouth. I bite down and chew it slowly. "That was yummy," I say with a giggle and Carson giggles at my word choice. He pulls me onto his lap and we sit in comfortable silence for a while, until Carson says he want to show me something else. We get up and he takes my hand and walks us up a hill. He turns me so I'm facing the beach and I noticed something about the placement of the rose petals and the candles. 

They're placed in the form of words. "Will....You....Marry.....Me?" I say slowly reading each word. Realization hits me and I turn to look at Carson. He's no longer standing next to me, instead he's kneeling and has a small black box in his hand. 

"Sophia, I know we haven't know each other for very long. But from the moment I saw you that day in class, I knew you had to be mine. And that night you were taken, was the night I knew I wanted to marry you as soon as possible because I almost lost you and I can't go through that again. I love you Sophia Mason, so will you marry me?" 

Tears stream down my face and I don't even think twice before saying, "Yes, I'll marry you," His face lights up and he picks me up and twirls me around. I giggle and he presses his lips to mine. He pulls back and slides the ring onto my finger. I haven't really looked at the ring until now. 

It's beautiful

It's beautiful. It has a huge diamond in the middle with two slightly smaller diamonds on each side. Then there are about five or six diamonds embedded into it on each side. "Do you like it?" He asks when he notices me looking at my ring. "Like it, I love it," I say. "Good, I had the girls help me pick it out for you," He says. 

We sit on the hill for a while watching the sunset and I just can't believe what just happened. I'm still in shock of what just happened. Eventually, we got cold, well I got cold and tired, so Carson carried me bridal-style inside and up to our room. 

Once there, I realized I actually wasn't tired. "Hey, so you know how I haven't been ready to go all the way since my kidnapping?" I ask while straddling him on the bed. He nods his head. "I think I'm ready..." I say trailing off at the end. "Sweetheart are you sure, because I can wait, I don't want you to be rushed or any-" I cut him off by kissing him and asking for entrance. He gives it to me and eventually I pull away. 

"I want to be with you in every way possible fiancé," I say. "If you're sure fiancée," "I'm sure," I say. We start to kiss again and for the rest of the night Carson and I make love. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/N

Guys I'm sorry to say this but I'm only doing three more chapters for this book and this counts as one. So next up is the wedding and then the epilogue. Sorry for those of you who love this book but I will be writing another one but it will not be a sequel. Sorry!!!

QOTC: For those of you who are One Tree Hill fans: Nathan or Lucas???

xoxo

ForceSoccer141614