Chapter Ten

SOPHIA'S OUTFIT ABOVE^^^^

SOPHIA'S POV

Today's the eighth day we've been at this beautiful place. I'm so sad that we have to leave in two days. It's been the best vacation ever. I've never had so much fun or laughed as much as before. The doctor said that we could take off our cast ourselves and god was I happy to have that thing off. Technically, I'm all healed now, which is good. 

Today, we were gonna go into town to shop. Obviously, this is more for us girls than the guys, but who cares. They love doing stuff like this for us. The girls and I pick out our outfits. We all help each. Mia decides on jean shorts and a grey spaghetti strap tank top with brown sandals. Ellie chooses to wear jean shorts as well but pairs them with an American flag t-shrt and white converse. Grace decides white lace and peach casual dress with sandals. I chose to wear a sleeveless casual floral print dress with white sandals. 

"Ready," Caden shouts from downstairs. "Yeah, just give us a sec," Mia shouts back. We all walk down the stairs and the boys just stare. I whisper to Ellie, "Damn, we must look hot," The boys chuckle at this. "Stupid werewolf hearing," I mumble again knowing they can still hear me. 

I get to Carson and he whispers in my ear, "You look hot," I smile at this. "Well, lets go," Scott says. We walk out to the SUV and Carson gets in the driver seat, so I get in the passenger seat. Everyone else files in. Not log after, Carson parks and we get out.  This mall looks huge from the outside, which makes me wonder what it looks like on the inside. We walk in and there are so many shops. 

The girls and I are in heaven, the boys not so much. "Where to first," Will asks unenthusiastically. The girls and I look at each other, a smirk on our faces. "Victoria's Secret," We all say at once. The boys seem a little pleased at this and I think they've got something up their sleeves. We go over to a map and find that VS is on the first floor and to the left of us, towards Forever 21. We get to the store and the boys eyes light up. Oh, brother. We walk in and I see this devious look on his face. Uh oh, this cannot be good. I notice that Carson is hiding something behind his back. "What do you want me to try on," I ask in a semi-bored tone. He holds up a black lace two piece bra and panties set that would barely cover anything. "Yeah....No way," I say. 

His eyes plead with mine. "Please princess," He begs. "No way, not happening," I say. Then an idea pops into my head. "I will try it one but not yet, not until I say so. It might be tonight, it might not be until next year, You'll never know." I whisper in his ear. He looks flushed and I laugh inside my head. He gulps and  continue to laugh this time I actually make a sound. He playfully glares at me. 

But, thank god, he gives up. The other boys tried the same thing and all failed. I secretly buy the bra and panties and stuff them in my purse. I don't think Carson saw me, which is good. Maybe he'll be surprised after all, but probably not for a while, a really long while. We go to all the other stores, like Sephora, Pink, Forever 21, Hollister, Pacsun, Abercrombie, and American Eagle. The boys look so bored but us girls are just getting started. We decide to eat lunch around 2. 

Carson gets a cheeseburger along with the rest of the guys. Us girls get chicken Caesar salads. Of course, everyone is finished before me but I've gotten used to it.

I think Carson remembers my 17th birthday but it's in the back of his head. It's next week and the fears of me turning into a werewolf are starting to come back. I'm not afraid of being a werewolf, I'm afraid of the pain that comes with it. "Soph," Carson says while pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hmm," I say confused. "You spaced out," Mia says. "Just thinking," I replied. They brushed it off as nothing but something tells me Carson is going to ask me about it later. 

THAT NIGHT

Carson and I were about to fall asleep when he asks me what I was so deep in thought about earlier. "I was thinking about my birthday next week," I say quietly. "Don't worry, even though there's a very small chance that you will shift, but because I'm here, it won't hurt as bad, because my wolf, Aspen, will absorb some of your wolf's pain." He says. "But then you'll be in pain," I mumble. "Yeah, but I'll be able to handle it," He counters. I let it go but I'm still not convinced. 

I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. I climb into bed and faintly feel Carson's arms wrap around me but I'm already asleep.

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

A/N

Another short chapter I know but they're fillers to a huge chapter that is rapidly approaching, hmm I wonder what it could be????

xoxo

ForceSoccer141614