"I was just kidding queen, don't be mad" Lucas teased as he stride in. "Oh!"

He saw that the three captives are now wide awake and surprise by what they are seeing now.

"You like what you're seeing. All brand new Mariana. My lovely queen" he smirked and sit down beside her.

He held his face and lean closer.

Stephen clenched his fists hard. Lucas is obviously teasing him as he lean in closer and look at him with a smile on his face.

But Mariana put the mouth of her gun on his neck.

"Try that out. We'll see" she whispered and push him back.

Lucas laughed frivolously.

"What do you even want Lucas?" Stephen asked him while hiding his range. "You don't know?" Lucas asked back.

"Dude, if he knows why would he even ask?" John whispered but his sarcasm reach Lucas ears.

"I want to kill you."

"You"

"And you"

He said as he pointed at each of them. Mariana is just listening while she wipe her gun. Michael and Stephen is swearing him to their minds and John is in a daze.

Lucas immediately held out a gun from his back pocket and painted it to Michael.

"I want to save the best for last of course" he do taunted. Mariana was irritated at what she heard so she kick Lucas' chair and glare at him.

"Want me to kill you first?" She threatened and cause him to raise an eyebrow and gripped at his gun this tighter. Ready to shoot.

" Let's wait for the others. And what? Kill him? I thought we already agreed that I'm going to kill him" she added

The four guys just stared at her for a moment.

Lucas' smiled widely and raise his two arms for surrender. "That's right. My queen was the one to kill that bastard."

Mariana looked back at her gun and wipe it again.

But then everything went very fast.

Two gun shots was heard. Painful cry from Stephen followed. And a punch landed on Lucas' face.

"You son of a b*tch! What do you think you're doing?" Mariana asked him angrily as he restrained herself from beating the guy to hell.

"What? I didn't kill him" He replied with sarcasm and sly smile on his face.

Mariana stomp on her feet and stormed out. And Lucas followed him with a serious face after glaring at the three.

As soon as he got near Mariana and away from the room, he grabbed her by the elbow and push her against the wall.

"What" she brusquely asked as she crossed her arms and looked away. She wass already annoyed at how Lucas is approaching her like this.

He shook his head and laughed. "You tell me what?" He replied back with his poker face and cornered her with his arms.

"Trying to save them huh?" He asked.

Mariana looked at him for confirmation if it was a serious statement from the guy. "Tch.. This is getting no where. You're spitting some bull crap" she dismissively said and free herself.

But Lucas grab her face before getting away and made her look at him. He tighten his grip at her jaw"If you betray me Mariana and escaped, I'll just find you and you're little friends again. And let's see who's going to survive at the end."

Later that evening, Mariana had a lot on her mind that night and walked all through the rooms and doors at that big house.

And when she managed to fish out herself out of those thoughts. She found herself in front of Stephen.

She saw how James successfully manage to at least pull the bullet out and clean his wounds at his arms and legs. And obviously, under morphine and some drugs to keep him unaware of the pain.

Her finger suddenly traced his face.

Stephen open his eyes slightly as he felt fingertips on his face. Even though, he's feeling hazy and numb, he manage to smile and say hi to her.

The easiest word he can get from his mouth from the book of questions and worried statement he has on mind.

Mariana remained staring at him as she continue doing that. But her fingers stopped at his chin. And bluntly kissed him as he eyes closed.

When she was done, Stephen was dragged back by the drugs, causing him to sleep again.

Mariana immediately looked either side of her. To see if someone saw the accident. But no one did. And once she assured that there were no witnesses, she walk out like nothing happened.

She was walking back to her room when a gun shot echoed at the mansion.

She duckd herself down amdheld out the gun. Tightening the grip as seconds pass. But another came after 4 seconds. It goes on up until 5 times.

As she counted them in her head, fear and anxiety rush through her veins and head back to the room where she was before.

For all she knows,

The most awaited time

the so called...

Reunion.