Chapter 7

I woke up later then usual only because I seemed flushed out. Last night before my mom left she told me that we could all have a day out and she would give us a tour around Miami. We agreed but right now I don't feel good at all. That's not me.

Nathan walked into the room with a plate and good cooking breakfast on it with coffee. "Good morning beautiful mommy." He kissed my forehead and handed me the coffee. I took it with such delight and gave him a weak smile. "Thanks babe," I took a sip of my refreshing coffee and sighed then looked around and noticed it was quiet.

"Where is Ruth?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows. Right in one smooth motion Nathan got up and ran to the door which had just been knocked on supposedly. In came Miracle and a very happy Ruth. Miracle placed her on the floor and she roamed freely throughout the room. We talked a while and as my back was turned towards Ruth I heard a gasp and Miracle pointed to behind me and that's when I saw Ruth standing in her one-sie with a huge smile on her face. We jumped in excitement and the day went on with me hanging out with my family, mom and a sickness.

We and a great time with my mom all day and I'm just so happy that I did what I did. This is just another step in my life that just needed to happen.

"Babe what up with you?" Nathan asked me as I was rocking Ruth to sleep. She was looking at me while holding her bottle half way sleep.

I looked down at her and back up to Nathan. "Considering the fact that I'm fighting a sickness," I guess he thought that was funny. "Today was perfect. I mean.. Look! Ruth is just like her. I look like her. Nathan this is the first time I have ever been excited to see anyone." I explained. He laid down and played with Ruth's feet.

"It was nice. Your mom is great. I love her!" He said and hopped up making his way into the bathroom. Ruth fell asleep so I tucked her in the middle of the bed and put her bottle on the night stand before making my way into the bathroom where Nathan was taking his shirt off for a shower.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I have him a look, "Getting ready for bed. Anymore questions?" I laughed.

He softly pulled me by my waist towards him and lifted me on the sink counter kissing me. We shared a smile between our kiss before he went lower and onto my neck.

"We can't." I slightly pushed him with a light laugh. He didn't go no where, not that I expected him to do.

"It's not like we've never done it when she's around." He smirked and kissed my neck more often.

"Now that just makes us sound like bad parents." I pressed my lips together and scrunched my eyebrows. He let out a laugh thinking that everything I say is hilarious.

We are horrible parents.

I woke up in a good mood, but also pretty sad because we leave for Texas in a couple of hours.

After packing our clothes we checked out our rooms and took a cab to my mother's house just to say goodbye. This trip was fun, adventurous, and loving.

So yes everything went as planned and life turned out to be great. Pregnant at seventeen, moving into a different state, having a massive love for a country boy, and yet it still seems to not bother me anymore because she truth is revealed and the mission is done so there's not much to worry about.. Right?

____________________________________________________________________
So there you have it. It was nice writing this story and I'm happy for the support I have had throughout the two books. Thank you guys for everything and y'all are awesome!! Anyways I love you all deeply and the am again for riding the long road with Kaylee with me and you guys... out my short stories that I will be updating hopefully soon!

Bye guys!!