A irk mark appeared on Momo-senpai's forehead as he looked down, his hair's shadow covering his eyes. I hear Echizen sigh as he sat beneath the tree with a bored expression.

When Momo-senpai did actually look up, his eyes were filled with fire making me laugh lightly. He totally just lost his cool.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"You are so going," *Grunt*, "Down!" Momoshiro yelled as he served.

"Wow, Momoshiro-kun is going all out, a bullet serve already!" A familiar voice said making Ryoma lazily look at the brunette standing next to him.

'Ah, who was she again? Wasn't she one of our opponent's Captain's sister?' he thought as he examined her.

"Who are you again?" Ryoma questioned making An sweat dropped.

"Really Echizen-kun? I'm Tchibana An, you always have games with onii-chan," An explained while laughing.

Ryoma nodded and turned his attention back to the game.

"Why isn't she returning the serves? It's 40 - love already!" An muttered as she lightly clenched the fence.

Ryoma snorted and leaned back onto his tree.

"She's letting senpai score, she's also checking how he plays," he lazily explained.

On the exact moment Ayumi easily returned the serve with a smile.

"Hm, your probably a strong aggressive base liner, and similar to a power player. And I've noticed how you put you right leg forward with all your weight but your careful about you left leg, perhaps a former injury?" Ayumi questions with a calm look.

Momoshiro grunts and looks away, "Why does it matter?"

Ayumi shrugged and smile widely at her senpai, "Sorry senpai, but I'm not letting you get a single point after this," her cheeky grin made a irk mark appear on Momoshiro's head as he got irritated.

Ryoma shook his head and sighed, it was obvious who the winner was going to be at this point.

"You're
going down!" Momoshiro roared as he pointed his racket at the long haired beauty.

>>TEN MINUTES LATER>>

"Game and match to me!" Ayumi cheered, Momoshiro layer on the ground drenched with his own sweat.

Ryoma smirked as he picked himself up and walked into the court, An following him, looking a bit lost.

"T-This..... SUCK!!!" Momoshiro groaned as he closed his eyes and wiped his face.

"Momo-senpai!"

Momoshiro opened his eyes and looked at where the voice was coming from. He saw Ryoma crouched next to him, his hand extended.

"Pay up, senpai!" Ryoma smirked as teased his sweating friend.

Momoshiro groaned and stuck his hand in his pocket pulling two thousand yen bills, "Stupid brat," he groaned and closed his eyes again.

"Hey! Ryoma give me half!" Ayumi yell as she easily jumped over the net and running towards a smug looking Ryoma.

The two chatted while An couched beside a panting Momoshiro.

"You got beat, big time," An commented as she poked his face with a finger.

"Shudup,"

Ayumi watched the two with raised eyebrows.

"Are they?" She questioned in English.

Ryoma shook his head but had a cheeky smile on his face, "No, not yet."

Ayumi grinned and nodded, "Yet," she giggled and scratched her neck, "I'm hungry."

Ryoma sweat dropped at her sudden comment but shrugged, "We actually should start heading home, I think Kaa-san's getting dinner ready soon,"

The teen nodded and looked at her childhood friend pleadingly, "I'm tired Ryoma, piggyback ride, pleeeeaaaasssssse?"

The taller boy frowned before crouching down so the shorter girl could climb up his back, Ayumi eagerly did. She then turned towards the two blushing teens and waved.

"Momo-senpai, An-chan! We need to go but we'll see you soon!" She yelled as she waved at them with a smile. They regarded her with a smile and a wave before Ryoma started to walk down the stairs.

Ayumi curiously looked back and eyed the two who were standing awfully close with a mischievous smile.

AYUMI P.O.V

I tiredly wrapped my arms around Ryoma's neck and nuzzled the back of his neck with my nose.

"Ayumi?"

"Hm?" I answer.

Ryoma walked with long strides making me away lightly, "What did you talk about with Ryuzaki-sensei?"

I shrugged and took in a deep breath, "Just simple stuff about joining the boy's tennis club. She said I could be a regular if I beat all the none regulars and two regulars,"

"Really? That's great, you honestly would be standing out like a soar thumb if you played with the girls," Ryoma gave a deep chuckle making my whole body feel the vibration.

"Yeah, I was thinking of choosing Inui Sadaharu and the tensai Fuji Shusuke."

I felt Ryoma stiffen but he relaxed soon after, "Well, I think you can beat Inui-senpai because your data tennis is more confusing but I should warn you about Fuji-senpai," Ryoma muttered making the drowsiness I was feeling disappear.

"He has a lot of things up his sleeves," Ryoma sighs but continues, "The Tsubame Gaeshi, Higuma Otoshi, Hakugei, and Kagerō Zutsumi are the first four which he'll likely use in the game, these are really hard to return back so be prepared."

I nod and nudge him to continue, "The last four are like the advanced version of the first four, they're called Houou Gaeshi, Kirin Otoshi, Hakuryu, and Hoshi Hanabi," I mentally take notes and listen carefully, "The Hakugei and Hoshi Hanabi needs wind so I don't know if he'll use it or not."

"Is he that strong?" I question innocently as I hug Ryoma closer. I feel him nod.

"Yeah, he's strong, you wouldn't want to be his enemy, especially since he is a sadist," I feel him shudder and laugh.

"Well, now I'm more excited to play him tomorrow!"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N

I'm so sorry! Such a late update!