MOVING

Moving.I've been doing alot of that.My mom says its because we can't afford to stay in one place for long.Its sucks but i might as well get use to it.This time i moved to a town that changed my life forever..and i will always remember that town.My new house was the WORST house i've ever lived in.There was only 1 TV and 1 bathroom and 3 bedrooms and a kitchen.It was monday.great.I had to go another school again.I quickly get dressed and walk to school.I was freaked out about the school  because i heard that they have MEAN teachers.But they were wrong.They were wrong about everything.I walked in the school.The walls were blue.Why were the walls blue? most schools have normal white walls.I looked around.I dont think i'll make any friends here.I miss my old friends.They all threw me a good-bye party before i left.I was walking around the lobby when suddenly i bumped into a guy.A very cute guy.I could tell he was a football player becau''se he just looked like one.''sorry!'' i said.I was pretty embarassed.He smiled.''its okay'' he said and winked at me.I sighed.He was so nice!!! i bet he already has a girlfriend.I sighand head to class.But i was lost.I could ask for help but im too shy.I bet no one would talk to me because im weird.Then i finally find my english class.When i walk in,everyone stares at me like im a stranger.I slowly walk to my desk.''miss riley,I know its your first day but being late is unexceptable here.Im afraid im going to have to send you to detention.'' said my english teach miss salyer.Then i realize that the guy i bumped into early today was behind me.I had to talk to him.I just had too.Miss salyer walked over to me.''you will be jessie's partner.''she said.Then a girl with long blonde girl sat next to me.She was wearing blue jeans and a purple shirt that said '1D ROCKS <3'' I've heard of 1D but im not so sure if i'm a HUGE 1D FAN!!!! ''hi im jessie!'' said jessie.She was a little hyper because she started writing about 1D in her english notebook when she was supposed to write about how we feel when we move to another town.I can write down 100 things about how i feel.Sad.Mad.But im not happy.Jessie smiles.''Do you want to meet my boyfriend? He's really nice and you'll like him.'' she said.I nodded.I needed to make a few new friends here at least.''Whats his name?''i asked.''Tanner.'' said jessie.Tanner.Have i heard that name before? Then that football guy came over to us.Then i saw jessie hug him and kiss him on the cheek.I was jealous.''hey you're that one girl i met earlier today!'' said tanner.I smiled.Maybe i could start a conversation with him.Or maybe not.The bell ring.''Hey i'll talk to you later!'' said tanner as he left holding jessie's hand.That should be me..Maybe it will one day.One day i'll take jessie's place.....