Sweet turned bitter

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Michelson...we are not getting rid of this lower class because they will offer us cheap labor and don't worry about the theft.. you won't have any because I have all of them under my control" I explained them my plan for security.

Now I could feel that both were satisfied but still they were thinking about doing the deal with me.

"What is your profit in it Mr. Wilson" Mr. Hendricks Michelson asked.

"Well .. I want to do this for someone special and don't worry I won't slack on any of the things I promised" I finished.

"What if we want to do this deal with someone else who we feel will do it for profit so we can trust him" Mr. Stan Michelson asked.

"You can go ahead and do the deal sir but no one will be able to meet your requirements and that too who will be willing to put in 40% of the investment without any returns" I looked at both of them.

We will think about it. Mr. Wilson could you please wait till evening. We want to meet you at our usual Club.

"Ok I will be there" I said. Knowing well that I cannot deny that they will take it personal.

I dressed and went to the club and I was searching for them when a waiter directed me to their section.

After the pleasantries and couple of drinks suddenly 

"All right you have the deal Mr. Wilson" Mr. Hendricks Michelson said.

"Thank you and it was pleasure doing business with you Mr. Michelson" I said after recovering from shock.

"Call me Hendricks and him Stan Mr. Wilson" Hendricks said smiling.

"Sure Hendricks and You can call me Nicholas" I said.

After the club I was on my way to airport . I was boarding the plane when I got a call from Robert but air requested me to shutoff my phone.

I was rushing home. I was happy that the greatest of the deal was made with Michelson empire and now people would rush to me to do the deals. I was ecstatic now not only was I richer but the love of my life was there with me. I wanted to reach home and make love to her straight for a week. I won't let her leave. I will make sure she conceives this time so I can have her bonded to me for a year which I was determined to make forever.

I made my way to her room to take her in my arms ignoring the calls from Robert. When I opened the door I hoped she would be in the balcony of her room but she was not there. I waited for 10 mins thinking she was in bathroom but no she was not there. I was shouting her name when Robert came to me with his head bow down.

"Where is she Robert??" I asked him.

"Sir Mistress could not be found since 2 days??" He replied.

"What??" I yelled "She is missing from 2 days and you are telling me now" I yelled at him.

"Sir... I tried to call your number but it as ringing but no one answered" He replied. "I tried contacting your but she told me that you have instructed her not to give your number to anyone. After begging her for information Even today I tried but your phone was unreachable". 

  With every sentence out of his mouth I was getting furious. It all happened because of the stripper woman. I will track her down to punish her.

 Then suddenly  I recalled that I have my angel's weakness her mother. I called at the hospital where her mother was getting treatment thinking that might be she ran to meet her and is staying with her mother, because of some emergency.

"Hello.. I want to know about Mrs. Harrison mother of Sophie Harrison" I said.

"Oh sir.. She was discharged a day before" She replied.

"Discharged you are saying did she recovered so soon" I asked.

"No sir... she was transferred to some other hospital via Miss Harrison's Lawyer" She said.

 I concluded she left me like before. I immediately called in 4 private investigators to find her. I could not risk involving police as my marriage was not public and would surely go against my reputation in the business market. 

I have learnt it in younger age that if you want to have whatever you like, you need to be powerful and because to get what you want is not easy if you are not powerful. And to get Sophie Nicholas Wilson back I have to be powerful and stay powerful.

I promised myself to bring her back and do whatever it takes to bring her back. Once she is with me I am going to make sure she will never leave me. And if she was forced then that person has hell lot to pay to poke their nose in my business.

Unknown POV

"Sir his wife is missing. Think it will break him" One man said.

"No Joseph not that simple. It would take hell lot for a man like Nicholas devastated. And I want him destroyed. Keep your eyes on him" I told him.