Stranger Danger

In the morning he woke me up and he drove me home and then he rushed with his things and left for his trip. I was glad that he left and now at least I can feel some freedom. I had planned to savor my days with this new freedom.  

Finally a sense of freedom took life in me. It felt good to have to make decision for me. I dressed myself in blue long skirt with blue and white stripped blouse and went to the red Ferrari which was given to me for use during Mr. Wilson's absence.

I reached hospital and as I was about to enter  my Mom's Room, a nurse came and said " Mam.. your Mom is not here she has been shifted to VIP section room no 312. I moved to the location and there I found my Mom in a luxurious bed with a nurse sitting next to her. My mom smiled at me when she saw me.

"Mom how are you doing" I asked.

"I am good sweetheart but tell me about you" She said softly.

"I am also good knowing you are good" I replied smiling.

"Baby how am I in VIP section. I am for sure we could not afford this luxury" she asked frowning.

I was dreading this question and then I told her that I won a lottery and now we can afford this. Though she seemed skeptical but she agreed and did not probe more.

Soon we are catching up with each other and how 3 hours passed I did not know.

I looked at my phone when it rang. 

"Excuse me Mom.. I have to take this" I told her.

"Hello" I said

"Sophie... where are you ??" He asked demanding.

"I am at hospital with my Mom" I replied

"Then why were you not lifting my calls" he asked.

"I.. I.. got carried away Mr. Wilson sorry I kept my phone in vibration" I replied.

"Well love better this be last time you didn't lift my call. Because when I come back I am going to make you pay back for this and " He replied before ending the call.

I felt cold run down my spine. My mother noticed the change in me.

"What happened dear? Is it something I need to worry about" she asked.

"No Mom.. everything is alright" I replied assuring her.

"Who is Mr. Wilson" she asked.

I was caught offguard by her with this question.

"He is the person I bought the ticket. Actually I was waiting on this table. He missed his purse that day and he asked the bill to be sent to his office. As for my tip he gave me the lottery ticket".

"Then why did you became serious suddenly" she asked.

"Ahh.. mom he was calling me to have meetings so that I can make significant investments to double my finance".

She was convinced. I left after sometime and came back home.

I got out of my car when Robert ran over to me and said

"Mam... I would request you to not enter the mansion from front but follow my lead to alternate route"

I lift my brow but followed him quietly.

After we reached backside I asked him "But why Robert are we entering from back?".

"Well Mam... Mr. Wilson told me that no one should see you in the mansion when he is not around" he replied.

"So.. ummm... is there someone in the house.... I mean his potential client" I asked expectantly. He nodded.

I understood why? Mr. Wilson did marry me. But he never announced me as his wife to the world.For him I was a dirt poor girl who had to repay the money he lend. And this might be a very potential client waiting for him. For him to not want complication of girlfriend or wife in his business.