michael hesitantly nodded and calum pressed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead before nuzzling his nose in the crook of michael's neck.

"calum." michael falsely pouted as calum began peppering kisses all over michael's cheeks.

"aw, you guys are so cute." mali cooed, earning a blush from the couple.

"fuck off." calum said, wrapping his arms around michael's waist and pulled him closer.

mali rolled her eyes and got up and decided to talk to michael's parents instead. calum also stood up, lifting michael up with him and carrying him upstairs to his room.

"i need kisses." calum spoke childishly as michael straddled him on the bed.

michael smiled, attaching his lips to calum's lovingly, earning a satisfied sigh from calum as calum's hands felt michael's warm skin under his shirt. michael's hand trailed to calum's fine bum and gave it a firm kiss, causing calum to squeal and pull away from the kiss.

"what the fuck was that?" calum asked, slightly shocked but a smile on his face that tells otherwise.

"it's called a butt grab." michael jokingly rolled his eyes, "liked it?"

"hm, as much as i do, i'd rather grab yours." calum whispered, reattaching their lips together.

calum's bedroom door abruptly open, revealing a smiley mali but she gagged jokingly when seeing the two and the two pulled away quickly, michael shifted from calum's lap and quickly fixed his hair.

mali shook her head whilst tsking, "dinner is ready, get down and fix your messes."

after mali left, both scrambled to fix their hair and clothes. michael suddenly bursted into giggles, calum tilted his head in confusion before joining michael, laughing along for no reason.

"i love you." michael said cutely, pecking calum's chest.

"aw, i love you too, baby boy." calum responded, pulling him in a short hug before both went downstairs, hand in hand.

both awkwardly sat down next to each other with mali, calum's parents and michael's parents and in front of them was a full plate of steak, mashed potatoes and some yucky vegetables.

both started digging into their foods as the others did too. calum had trouble with cutting his steak so he just poked the steak with his fork and just ate it like that, making michael giggle.
calum's parents weren't pleased and sent glares at calum but michael's parents didn't really care as michael was the same at home.

"calum, no, you need to cut it." michael whispered, and calum pouted.

"it's too much work." calum frowned and michael rubbed his back soothingly, cutting the steak into smaller pieces for calum, which everyone on the table cooed at.

"so, where did you guys meet each other?" david asked as he was avoiding an awkward tension.

"at school. we uh-"

"he bumped into me at school and i fell and he helped me." michael interrupted the stuttering calum.

"but i knew michael before we bumped into each other. i just never talked to him before." calum added and david nodded, with a small smile.

"michael did mention you a couple of times before you started dating him." karen informed, earning a blush from michael.

"yeah? what'd he say?" calum asked curiously, and michael slapped his arm.

"all the good things, of course. he had his eyes for you before you even started talking to him." karen responded and calum quirked an eyebrow at michael, making him stuff more steak in his mouth nervously.

"if it makes you any better michael, calum also had a crush on you before you guys started talking. he would always tell me how pretty you are." mali said and calum sent her daggers but michael blushed and just squeezed his hand reassuringly before pecking his cheek.

;

"the dinner was amazing, thank you mrs hood." michael politely said after he finished the desert.

"oh, it was no problem." joy responded with a grin.

"yeah, maybe you could teach me the recipe." karen suggested and both mums broke into a conversation.

calum stood up, gesturing his boyfriend to do the same and both sat on the couch, snuggling into each other. and again, mali interrupted the couple with a photo album in her hands.

"what's that?" michael asked, pointing to the album.

"it's calum's childhood pictures." mali smiled and calum attempted to snatch it quickly but mali kept it away from him.

"mali, i will kill you." calum said with gritted teeth but mali just shook her head with a smirk and showed michael some of calum's baby pictures.

"aw, he was so cute." michael cooed, squishing calum's squishy cheeks.

"but aren't i cute now?" calum pouted, and michael giggled.

"thought you hated being called cute." michael pecked calum's lips.

"i do, but you're an exception." calum said, pecking michael's nose and michael grinned.

"this is when calum was three." mali pointed at the picture of small calum, eating ice cream messily.

"he looks like the usual calum eating ice cream, ha." michael giggled and calum jokingly glared at him.

a few pictures later and michael eventually felt very sleepy, his parents were getting ready to go home as well. calum rubbed michael's back soothingly as michael snuggled into his chest.

"c'mon mikey, let's go home." daryl said softly and michael rubbed his eyes sleepily before he stood up, following his father to the front door.

"bye princess, i love you." calum whispered, pecking michael's forehead softly before putting on his leather jacket on michael so he wouldn't get cold.

"bye cally, i love you more." michael said, wrapping his arms around calum briefly before following his parents to the car.

calum watched as michael's car drove out of his driveway and closed the door with a tired sigh.

"he's a keeper." joy whispered at his son and pecked his head.

---
ok so that's settled :-)

ive just realized that im lack of characters and i want damien and bryce to talk but idek what to make them say.

like irl if your teammates have a gf/bf it'll be like oh you have a bf? thats cool, ok bye.

anyways, im just gonna luke_is_a_penguin now and hopefully gotta arzaylea will exist soon. ok bye ily :-)

((dont get offended pls ily im sorry))