Chapter 21

~KELSEY'S POV~

I woke up in a strange white room. I looked around. Panicked set in and I abruptly sat up only to brought back down by pain shooting through my stomach and arm; but mostly my stomach.

"Whoa, calm down love." I open my eyes to see Harry and Liam both standing above the bed I was laying in.

"We've got a surprise for you." Liam said. Harry nodded.

"What is it?" They looked at each other, smiled and left the room.

At first I thought they were just going to leave me there alone, until I saw the door open. I thought it would have been Harry or Liam, that was until I saw the blond quiff. He walked into the room and immediately ran over to me. I began to cry. He wrapped his arms around me, but but immediately pulled back when I gasped in pain.

"I'm so sorry, princess." He said.

"Niall, its okay. None of this is your fault." I said.

"I missed you. So much."

"How did you get here?"

"Harry and Liam brought me. What happened to you?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter Niall. I'm okay."

"Why are you here?"

I sighed.

"Harry, Liam, and I went to look for you back at your flat. I was yelling for you and I was about to run around looking, someone caught me. He-he had a kn-knife Niall." I cried.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shhh, Kelsey, it's okay now. I'm here." He pulled away and looked at me.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Kelsey I-"

"Please. Niall please."

He sighed.

"I went back to my flat to look for you. You weren't there. So I left and searched everywhere for you. I didn't know what to do when I couldn't find you anywhere. Harry, Liam, and I finally met up and when I asked where you were they wouldn't tell me. But I finally found you." As he said this his eyes were glossy.

I leaned up disregarding the pain and press a small kiss to his cheek.

"Kelsey?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"Yeah.." I answer hesitantly.

"Who did this to you?"

"Niall-"

"Answer the question Kelsey."

"Michael." I said quietly looking down.

"That prick from the mall?" He asked trying to stay calm. I nodded.

"I'm gonna' fucking kill that bastard!" He yelled standing up.

"Niall please stop. We don't even know where he is!"

"I'll fucking find him then!" He shouted.

Without thinking I grabbed his face and pressed his lips to mine trying to calm him down. So far it didn't seem like it was working. But soon enough his lips softened and he kissed me back.

*****

Hey guys! Okay so I'm gonna have to lay down the law. From now on this is how it's going to work before my next update I want 25 votes and 15 comments. That isn't much to ask is it?

So comment what you think and some ideas. Votes? I think yes! Follow me?

Love yoos guise!! <3Xoxo