Chapter 17

~KELSEY'S POV~

I wake up and Niall's screams from last night flood my mind. It made sad to just think about it. His pleas and cries.

I closed my eyes hoping to get them out of my mind. I get up and head to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Since Niall still wasn't up it gave me time to think, about everything. Those men, what will happen to me, what will happen to Niall, how Niall knew about it, everything.

I took a sip of my tea and look out the window. I watched as the rain drops hit the window and rolled down. I inhaled deeply as I thought about things and what I had to do.

~NIALL'S POV~

I woke up alone. I quickly looked around nervous that what happened last night was real. I didn't hear cries that's good. I got up and wandered to the kitchen to find Kelsey sitting on the window sill. When she saw me she quickly climbed down and hugged me tightly, and I understood why.

When she was hugging me I heard sobbing. I pulled her away and looked at her.

"Kelsey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter now." She said wiping her tears away and taking a deep breath then smiling at me.

"Yes it does, Kelsey. Please, tell me."

"No Niall, it doesn't matter I already told you."

"Kelsey does it have to do with anything that happened last night!?" I say kind of harshly.

"Maybe." She said quietly.

"Kelsey, what is it? Please tell me." She sighed.

"When I woke up to you screaming, it just made me sad and scared, because I've never seen you like that before. But it also made me happy, because no one has ever cared for me like that." She said crying.

"I'm sorry Niall I-" I cut her off and hugged her.

"Don't be Kelsey. This isn't your fault and it never was. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm the one who got you into this mess, and I'll be the one to protect you when things get rough. I promise."

"Thank you, Niall. For everything."

*******

~KELSEY'S POV~

Niall and I were sitting on the couch together when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and back at me.

"I'll be right back." He said kissing my cheek and walking into the hallway.

"Hello?" I heard his thick Irish accent say before he was out of sight.

~NIALL'S POV~

"Hello?" I ask.

"Niall, mate they're looking all over for her. They're getting close to where you are. You can't stay here. You guys need to go." I heard the familiar voice of Liam.

"We just got here." I say rather loudly.

"Not forever, just stay away from there until I give you a call alright?"

"Alright. How long until we leave?"

"Be out in at least an hour. Sooner would be better."

"Alright. Thanks mate."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. I planned to be out in no more than fifteen minutes. I walk back out to see Kelsey sitting there waiting for me to come back.

"Hey Kelsey, I was thinking and maybe we should go out for the day." She smiled.

"Okay let me change first I'll be. Right back."

"Okay don't be too long." I said and she disappears.

*******

She comes back and we get in the car and go to the mall. I thought she might want to do some shopping since she didn't have many clothes since we left so abruptly.

"We're here."

We get out and go to one of the stores.

*******

"Niall, what about this one?"

"It looks great." I smile

"You said that about the last three." She said smiling.

"That's because you look beautiful in all of them." I say. She blushed and looked down.

I walk up and tilt her chin up so she's looking at me. I lean in and softly press my lips to hers. I pull away and look at her.

She smiled at me and one of the male workers came over.

"Oh you look very beautiful in this. It hugs you in all the right places." He says running his hands down her back and eventually to her bum.

I let it slide because he seems like he would do this to everyone. I look over to see him helping her with the dress so I decide to walk and look around.

When I came back he had her pinned up against the wall kissing her neck. She look at me with pleading eyes to take this man off I her.

"Get off of her!" I yell. I yanked him back and threw him on the ground. I kicked him in the stomach and punched him repeatedly.

"Niall, stop! Please!" I looked up to Kelsey who was crying. My features soften and I got up and hugged her.

"Shhh Kelsey, it's okay. It's over now." I said this as she cried into my chest.