Chapter 20

~KELSEY'S POV~

Harry pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. We walked up to the room in silence. When he opened the door, it revealed two beds that were nicely made.

We walked in and put our bags down. I sat on the bed and looked around. We both stayed silent, not knowing what to say. The silence was very discomforting.

I glanced over to Harry and saw he was on his phone. He then began to walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask standing up.

"Relax will you? I'm just going to see if Niall's alright." He half laughed.

"I won't be gone long. Stay here." He said. I nodded and he walked out the door, leaving me alone.

Not more than a half hour later there was a knock on the door. I was mentally debating whether or not to open it. Maybe it's Niall?

I walked over and opened the door, it revealed an unfamiliar face. His brown eyes looked warm and friendly.

"May I come in?" He asked. I nodded. I stepped back to let him in and shut the door.

"Who are you?" I asked. His hair looked similar to Harry's but lighter.

"I'm Liam." He stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"And you must be Kelsey." He asked while shaking my hand. I nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"Harry told me to stop by. You do know Harry?" I nodded. He took a seat in the chair that was placed in the room as well. I sat down on the bed.

Soon after Harry walked through the door.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"I don't know. I went back and he was gone." I began to worry.

"Calm down love, we'll find him." Liam said rubbing my back.

"What if he isn't okay? What if he's hurt? What if...." I was cut off by Harry putting his hand overt mouth.

"He's not hurt. He's fine." He said soothingly. I sighed and he took his hand away from my mouth.

"What do we do now?" I ask after a moment of silence.

"We need to go look for him." Liam said. Harry and I both nod and we make out way back to Harry's car. Him and Liam sit in front and I sit in the back looking out the window.

"Where do we look first?" Harry asked.

"We should probably look at his flat first." Liam replied. Harry nodded and we start heading to Niall'a flat.

We pull up to the driveway and I'm the first one out. I open the door and stand there looking around. The boys soon run in after me.

I begin to run through the house and yell for Niall. I run back down the stairs to see the boys gone and yelling for Niall as well.

I was about to run around again until someone gripped my arms behind my back. My screams caused both Harry and Liam to come into the room.

I had no idea who was holding me, but his rough voice gave it away.

"Well, I see you've got these two to protect you." He laughs. It's Michael.

"Let her go!" Harry yelled balling his fists.

"What are you going to do if I don't?"

Harry began to walk up to him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said pulling out a knife. Harry and Liam's eyes both go wide.

He began to run the knife up and down my arm and around my neck. I whimpered as he put more pressure on it.

I felt a sharp pain shoot through my arm. Harry and Liam both hit him. Harry in the face and Liam in the stomach.

He let go of me and my body fell to the floor. The boys came and took me to the car. Liam pulled my away from my side and looked at it.

"She's loosing a lot of blood Harry." Liam said. I felt another pain in my stomach shoot through me. I used my other arm to clutch my stomach. Harry pulled my arm away and gasped at the sight. I looked down at my arm and saw the blood covering it from my stomach. I was becoming dizzy.

"He must've stabbed her in the stomach after her arm." Harry said.

"Kelsey, can you hear me?" Liam asked. I nodded weakly.

"Harry we've got to get her to the hospital. I'll stay back here with her." Harry nodded and ran to the drivers seat. Liam laid me down and sat next to me.

"What about Niall?" I ask weakly.

"We'll find him love, don't worry." Liam said.

That's the last thing I remember before I black out.