Chapter 19

~NIALL'S POV~

We walked in and began to walk down the stairs. I prayed to God that I wasn't too late. We got to the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner. I saw Kelsey sitting on the floor tied up and mouth taped shut. I threw the gun down and ran over to her.

I heard someone walking down the stairs. I turned around just in time to see a man standing there quickly hiding a whip behind his back.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Is this your boyfriend?" I snickered.

I walked over to him and punched him in the jaw. It was hard enough to push him to the ground. I took this chance to get on top of him and beat him for what he had done and what he was about to do.

"Niall, mate." Harry said. I ignored him and focused on the badly beaten man underneath me.

"Harry, get her out of here!" I yelled. I heard him shuffle up the stairs and the door close behind him.

~KELSEY'S POV~

I heard someone walking down the stairs. I tried to scoot away, but it was no use. I couldn't move.

They turned the corner and to my surprise it was Niall and another guy.

Niall quickly ran over to me. He turned around when then man who brought me down stood there with a whip hiding behind his back. I could only imagine what would have happened if Niall hadn't come when he did.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Is this your boyfriend?" The man laughed.

Niall stood up and punched him in the mouth. I tried to scream his name but the tape kept me from doing that.

"Niall, mate." The currently un-named male said trying to pull Niall off of the man, but he didn't budge.

"Harry, get her out of here!" Niall yelled.

I watched as Harry ran over to me and threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs. He put me in the passenger seat of his car. He pulled out a knife. It scared me so I started to back away.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. Now hold still, please." I said soothingly.

I held still long enough for him to cut the ropes from my hands and feet. I removed the duct tape from my mouth. He shut the door and went to the drivers side and climbed in.

I looked out my window and wondered what would happen to Niall. I hope he was okay. He couldn't be dead. Could he? I was worrying about this until Harry said something as if he were reading my mind.

"He's going to be okay, Kelsey. He's not dead. I promise." He said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Niall has told me a lot about you. I work with him. Which means I also know about the people after you." I said looking at me.

"Will you tell me about them?" I asked.

"Niall hasn't told you?" I shook my head.

"No, he said he didn't want me to be scared and freaked out about it, but him not telling me has me more freaked out than him telling me. I mean these people are after me. Don't I have a right to know?" I asked

"Well, I would have to agree with both of you. Yes, I think you do have a right to know, but I also think it's best for you not to know. Niall did the right thing, not to tell you." He said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I agreed.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"We're going to a hotel. It's not in the city so they won't be able to find it as easily. You'll be safe there." He said. I nodded and continued to look out the window.

I hope Niall is okay.