Chapter 10: Hospital

***Jessica's POV***

"MITCH!!!! MITCH!!!" I screamed as I walked up to Mitch and put my ear to his chest. I took a deep breath and said to Matt "Ok his heart is still beating but we have to get him to the hospital." 

"Ok" He said 

"NOW!!" I barked at him. I took another deep breath and said "Sorry, Im just freaking out."

"Its fine." He picked up Mitch bridal style. It looked hilarious but I was to freaked out to laugh.

-----After Driving To the hospital-----

I ran inside and screamed "WE NEED A DOCTOR!!!" I was in tears.

A nurse ran up to me and said "What seems to be the problem miss?" At that very moment Matt walked in with Mitch. She widened her eyes and motioned me to follow her. I did the same to Matt. We followed her into the ER. We put Mitch down into a bed an the doctor walked in and asked Matt and I to leave the room. We did as the doctor said.

"Hey he's going to be alright. Stop freaking." Matt said as he put his arm around me to comfort me. I felt really akward but I just let it be.

"I know." I said and looked up at him. At that very moment Matt leaned in for a kiss. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled as I pushed him away from me. "Your best friend is in the hospital, passed out and your idea is to take advantage of his girlfriend!!!" 

"Im-Im sorry" He stuttered. 

"NO, JUST GET OUT OF HERE!!!! I'll call you back when I'm ready to leave." I said to him. He started to walk away and I could here him muttering to him self 'Idiot you're an idiot.' I agreed, but I felt bad. I was going to go after him and tell him I was sorry but the doctor came out ad invited me back in.

"What happened to him?" I asked as I walked in and saw Mitch. He was so pale and he had a bunch of tubes in him and stuff.

"He had an asthma attack." He said to me quietly. I let out a tear. "He'll be able to leave tomorrow. We just need him to wake up and then we'll run a few tests."

"Great." I said to the doctor hugging him. "Thank you so much." 

"No problem it's my job." He shot me a smile and left.

I sat on the bench at the end of his bed thingy, and fell asleep.

-----After about 5 hours of sleeping-----

"Jess-Jessica" I heard a faint voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Mitch was awake and smiling at me.

"Ohh. Mitch are you ok? How do you feel? Do you need anothing?" I said to him as I ran up and hugged him.

"Maybe for you to stop sqeasing me so hard." He said faintly.

"Oh," I said letting out a little chuckle "Sorry." 

"Where's Matt?" He asked. I didnt want to tell him he tried to kiss me, so I came up with some stupid excuse 

"He left... to umm... tell your family about what happened. Just so that they knew, since they cant come." I told him.

"Oh ok. Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, fine just happy you're awake." I said to him with a smile. "They said you'd be able to leave tomorrow. they just need to run a few tests and that's it."

"Babe?" He said.

"Yeah? I said.

"Gimme a kiss." He said as he gave me a duck face.

"Not with that face." I said to him he changed his facial expression and I kissed him. I got butterflies that happens everytime we kiss. He just makes me...... happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but it esxplains what happens to Mitch.  We always knew Matt had a crush on Jessica but not like this. Matt should know better, right?!!?!?!

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks so much guys see you in the next chapter :)