Chapter 9: Uh OH

***Mitch's POV***

After recording Jessica and I talked for at least 20 minutes about making a Youtube channel for her. She yawned and stretched.

"Mitch Im going to bed." She said as she said as she walked to my bedroom door.

"Where you going?" I asked kind of confused I thought she was sleeping at my place for the night.

"To bed Im pretty sure I just said that. Are you ok Mitch?" She said concerned.

"Yeah Im fine." I replied "Where are you going to sleep?"

"Outside on the couch where else would I sleep?" She replied.

I pointed at the side of my right next to me "Right here."

"Mitch sleep with youon the first date." She gave me the 'Are you serious?' look "I dont know if I know you well yet." 

"Well how 'bout you and me sit here all night and we get to know each other better." I asked.

"Hmm... Ok but if I fall asleep I better not wake up in this bed." She said as she as she sat right next to me on the bed.

-----After All Night----- ***Jessica's POV***

I woke up in Mitch's arms and in his bed. I wasn't suprised a or mad. I got to know him a lot last night and he's an awesome guy, and a trust him. I slipped out of his arms and went into the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Mitch came out of his room and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning" He said tiredly while he scratched his head.

"Good morning." I replied.

He Put his and around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you Making?" He asked yet he could see what I was making right in front of him. I decided to answer anyway.

"Pancakes."

"Yummmm. You know you're the best right?!?!!" He asked.

"Oh really" I said as I put the pancakes from the pan to the plate and put the plate down. "Prove it" I smiled and bit my lip.

He instantly turned me around and kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt like this everytime I kissed him. "Get a room." I heard Matt mumble in the background.

"Hey be nice." I said "I made you breakfast too."

-----After Eating Breakfast-----     ***Still Jessica's POV*** 

"Mitch!!!" I yelled from the couch in the living room. Mitch was editing a video for YouTube.

"Yeah babe!!" He yelled back. 

"When are we going to start assembling the stuff for my apartment?" I asked still yelling.

"Once I finish editing!!" He replied.

I walked into Matt's room. 

"Hey!" I said

"Hey, what's up?" He replied

"Mitch and I are going to start assembling stuff for my apartment. We could use an extra set of hands." I told him. "Its your choice you dont have to." I said over my shoulder as I walked out of his bedroom.

-----After Assembling Everything------     ***Mitch's POV***

We had finally finished assembling everything. That took so long. At least 5 to 6 hours and there was three of us.

Jessica and Matt walked around the house and looked at everything. While I went back home to grab a bottle of water. I walked into the house and grabbed the water chugged half of it and put it back down. I instantly felt like a couldnt breathe. I tried gasping for air but I couldnt. I passed out.

***Jessica's POV***

"Hey Matt." I said

"Yeah" He replied.

"Where did Mitch go." I asked.

"He went to get a bottle of water. He should've been back by now." He replied

Me and Matt walked to see Mitch passed out on the floor in their apartment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. What happened to Mitch? is he going to be ok? Question you should think about unitl the next chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW

Thanks it means a lot to me