Chapter 8: Cops and Robbers

***Mitch's POV***

"Im going to take that as a yes" She said. I gave her a smile

"So do you want me to help you start assembling everything." I asked her "Or you do you want to sleep over my place and we will spend tomorrow assembling."

"I like the second one better" she replied.

We walked over to my apartment and sat down on the couch. She turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. She leaned her head on my chest as I played with a piece of her hair. Then her phone rang. She stood up and answered it.

***Jessica's POV***

This night was going absolutely perfect until my phone rang, it was my mom. I didnt want to be mean so I answered it preparing myself for some screaming.

"Hello"

"Hey honey its mom"

"Hi mom" I said "Why did you call me are you gonna yell at me or something."

"Nope. Just calling to see how my daughter is doing"

"Im doing fine. Why are you all of the sudden ok with me being gone."

"Well there's no way I can stop you now so why would I continue fighting"

Wow she was actually being nice. She wasnt yelling, she was... calm.

"Anthony told me that he kicked you out. I just wanted to say that you are happy to come home anytime you want"

"Ok mom love you"

"Love you too"

"Bai"

"Bye Jessy"

I sat back down on Mitch and we talked for what seemed like 20 minutes, but was actually 2 hours.

***Mitch's POV***

She was perfect. Her smile, her hair, her lips, her everything.

"So. Do you want to play some minecraft?" I asked her.

"Ive been waiting for you to ask!!" She yelled "I'll be right back"

I watched her walk out the door. I walked to my computer and started a skype call I added Adam (Sky), Jerome(ASFjerome), Ian(Ssundee),Preston (TBNRfrags), and Ty (Deadlox).

She walked in with her laptop, which seemed like 4 years old, and set it down on the desk right next to me and pulled out a chair.

"Jessica I'd like you to meet some friends of mine" I said to her "This is Adam, Jerome, Ian, Preston and Ty."

They all said 'Hi' and sky did his intro.

***Jessica's POV***

"Hey guys Sky here" Adam started

"Wassup guys its me Deadlox" Deadlox inturerupted

Then Mitch started, then Jerome and Preston. Then I decided to join in but I didnt have a YouTube channel so I said "Hey guys random girl here and today we are palying cops and robbers"

Everyone started laughing and Adam did his intro again.

"Hey guys Sky here and Im with Fluffy, Ssundee, Deadlox, BajanCanadian, Preston Sucks at pvp and the new girl."

Preston got pissed and started to yell at Sky about no sucking at PVP while everyone else started punching me. Finally, Mitch stopped punching me and started punching Jerome, Ssundee and Deadlox yelling "Hey get your hands off my girlfriend!!!". I blushed. The skype call went silent.

"So" I said breaking the silence "who's gonna be the cop?"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!" Jerome said going off topic "Girlfriend?"

"Ya you gotta problem biggums" Mitch said to Jerome playfully.

"No biggums please dont hurt me" Jerome said shifting into the corner.

"Anyway. Who's going to be the cop?!!?!" Adam yelled

"How 'bout the new girl?" Ssundee suggested. Everyone started punching me to the pedastool and on the pressure plate.

"NONONONONOoooo.." I screamed. "I HATE BEING THE COP" I hit the desk a couple times.

"Wow your girlfriend has little bit of anger issues." Ty said.

"Thats why love her." Then he kissed me.

"Guess what? Ty" I said as released from the kiss, I put on the armer, and grabbed my bow and sword.

"What?" He asked "You're gonna die first." I replied.

Once I teleported to the cells I killed Ty.

"Anyone else want to join him."

Everyone stayed quiet.

"I didnt think so." I said.

"Who wants to play Warden says?" I asked.

"ME ME ME ME ME" Jerome yelled running around his cell.

"How about you two?" Asking Mitch and Adam.

"Sure" they both said at the same time.

I let them out of their cells and held my Discipline out just in case they tried to run.

"Charge!!!" Jerome yelled and all three of them ran at me I had killed Jerome and Mitch but Adam made it out.

"DAMN IT ADAM" I yelled.

-----Round 2-----

"Ok and we're back with round two" Adam said.

"And Imma be da cop HAHA" Jerome said as he jumped on the pressure plate.

Me and Sky were in a cell and Ty, Ian and Mitch were in the other.

"Ok I want Jessica and, Mitch." Jerome said. While he let out Mitch I grabbed a lever. I thought maybe we would need it in the future. Then Jerome walked Mitch and I into the Solitary cell and put us both in there. "I think you two need some alone time" he said. Then he broke the lever and left. Everyone laughed.

To make the video funny I gave Mitch the loudest kiss and he made it seem like we were making out. While he did that I put the lever down and we made it out of the prison as half-a-heart warriors. Well, thats what Mitch called it

-------------------------------------------------------

Another long chapter my fingers REALLY hurt. Thanks so much for reading.

COMMENT

VOTE

MAYBE A FOLLOW