"uhh well..."

"[name], what happened?!?"

she's not gonna like this. i took a deep breath and exhaled it out. i began to tell her about how a burglar-not even a burglar some guy looking for my dad-broke into our apartment and how i could've been killed and how i am currently living at the uchiha's house. i didnt tell her about the mall incident because theres no point to. once finished, she was quiet for a second, then-

"OH MY GOD, MY PRECIOUS BABY [NAME]!! ARE YOU OKAY??? DID YOU GET HURT?? WHERE THE HELL WAS YOUR DUMBASS FATHER AT!?!?"

my ears felt like they were gonna go deaf at any minute after she YELLED SO LOUD IN MY EAR! i put the phone away from my ear as i heard she kept going on and on. i tried to calm her down but she wouldn't. i had to raise my voice at her so she would listen to me. she stopped yelling and let me speak.

"mom, i am okay. i did not get hurt so dont worry. and dad was away on a business trip." i said to her calmly.

"thats good im glad god bless. but does he know what happened though?" she asked.

i shook my head, "no. fugaku tried getting in contact with him but he hasn't answered. and i texted him earlier but he hasn't replied yet."

"hmm i see. he must be busy with work. ill try to get in contact with him as well. that idiot should at least check in on his daughter every now and then even if you're 18. you come before anything else. your safety matters." she sighed, sounding a little annoyed talking about my dad.

this usually happens whenever i bring dad up, especially when something has happened to me. i sighed to myself, "if he's busy, hes busy, he won't be able to help it."

"[name]-"

before she could say anything else i heard static over the other end and could hardly hear what she was saying. must be the connection over there.

"mom, you're breaking up,"

"sorry...must...be...the....phone....again....ill call....you....later..love you.."

"I love you too, bye," with that the call ended and i put my phone down on the bed. i sighed again and thought about our conversation. im glad i talked to her again but it sucks that we had to stop.

i grabbed my phone and unlocked it. i clicked on my message inbox and glanced at my dad's name who has not read my message yet. dad, i hope he's okay and nothing bad has happened to him. thinking about that guy who broke in and mention him made me think. are they looking for him still? and if so why?

thoughts went throughout my head and all of them couldn't find an answer.

AN: hello hello ! it is me im not dead ! :') sorry i couldn't update any sooner ive been busy asf with life and such i didn't have time to write and i was also on writers block. @ 2am earlier a idea came to mind and i started writing as quick as possible so i stood up writing for you guys! ♡ SO SO SO MANY PEOPLE KEPT ASKING FOR AN UPDATE AND HERE IT IS FINALLY AT LONG LAST ! i hope everyone enjoys this chapter it may be boring but i tried :'( and im not so sure about sasuke and you getting in trouble was that big if a deal idk i wanted it to be a lil dramatic idk lmao does it make sense? pls let me know i would appreciate it !!

AGAIN THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY ILYASFM!

-ari