Niall-How you meet

Another Niall imagines requested by Chocolate_Loving. Hugs and kisses! Mwah!

I was at my job, working at the counter of the sweet shop. Sugary Buns. It was packed with customers, mainly families with little kids and a few teens, including a group of five teen  boys sitting at a booth. Now and again, I would catch them staring at me. 'What never seen an American girl before?' Ignoring them, I continued serving another family with two little twin boys who were interested in our red velvet cupcakes.

Waving goodbye to the kind family who had tipped me generously, I turned and bumped into one of the boys who had been sitting at the booth by the window. He had beautiful crystal blue eyes and blond hair with dark roots showing.'hmm, he must have bleached it.'

"Whoa there love! Oh my god, I am so sorry!? Here grab my hand" he apologized in a heavy Irish accent, as he helped me back up to my feet. His fingers were rough with callous and sent tingles racing down my arm. I pulled back and he let go.

"Thanks..."

"Horan. Niall Horan, at your service" he answered, giving me a little mock bow. I rolled my eyes at the cliche line. 'Very smooth, Mr. Irish James Bond' and grinned at the blue eyed blonde.

"Nice to meet ya Niall, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)" He grinned, dazzling me for a second.

"So Mister Horan, what will it be?"

"Umm, I will have a box of vanilla bean frosted cupcakes, some red velvet cupcakes and your phone number please?" he said smiled shyly. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious beautiful. I'd really like your number! You seem pretty cool and I wanna hang out with you sometime," he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow, skeptically. 'Is he legitimately asking or is this a dare?'  'Aw, c'mon! Don't be such a wuss! If it's a dare, then call him a jerk and you'll never have to see him again. If not, you might get a new friend or maybe something more!' 'ok sure, Whatever!'

"Sure, hang on a minute. I'll go get your order. Be right back. Okay!" I tell him, pushing away from the counter top to get his cakes

"Here.you go, enjoy! Please come again!"I tell him, handing him a box of cupcakes with the receipt.

Here's my number:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Call me if you wanna hang out.
~ (Y/n)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!

ANYWHORES!!!! THIS WAS AN IMAGINE REQUESTED BY Chocolate_Loving

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE IMAGINE!! IF YOU DON'T THEN PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!