Crush

TW: Serious warning here. MAJOR feels. And, yes, possibly ALL the sad ones.... but, idk.

----------------------------

Ender POV

So I'm crushing on my best friend, whateves, right? NO! NOT WHATEVES! CARTER PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE ME THAT WAY!! So, now, after miss Skull let me leave, and Carter off my tail, I could finally cry in peace. But no, Fate was never a fan of mine's, and my dad came crashing in to my room. Literally.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!!!!????!!!?!?!!" Mom shrieked, a wince escaping between my parted lips. "THERE'S NO WAY TYLER IS GAY!!!! CODY IS JUST HIS COUSIN, JUST AS HE SAYS!!!" My dad's purple eyes flared.

"THERE ARE WISPS OF WORDS THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT RELATED!!!!!! BUT MARRIED!!!!!!!" Dad howled his protests. I huddle into my small corner, imagining again it was Carter actually hugging me. The fear lightened a bit, but not by a mile. Not even an inch. But it was still comforting pretending Carter was actually in love with me and was protecting me through this chaos.

"IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY OUR FRIENDS ARE GAY, GO MASTURBATE IN THE HALLWAY WHERE YOU CAN CUM IN SHAME!!!!" Mom cried, me actually crying. They never notice me... Not until I get hurt.

"OH YEA!?!?!!! HAVE A SLICE OF PAINKILLER PIE, BITCH!!!!!!!!" Dad chucked almost possibly a million knives. Mom's slender body was flexible, but one scraped her shoulder, another on her elbow, and the longest knife cut off one of the spaghetti straps on her shirt.

"AND WHATS UP WITH THE SLUTTY OUTFIT!!????!!!" Dad pointed out Moms attire. "MEETING UP WITH YPUR SECRET BOYFRIEND!??!!" Mom played innocent.

"Aww... This old thing? Found it in the closet." Mom was wearing a black skirt that covered half her ass, a sight too blinding for my gay eyes, and a purple top that was more of a bra really. She was carrying lingerie in her open purse, and thank Herobrine she was wearing 'normal' underwear.

She walked out of my room, calling out to Dad and me. "By the way, Edgar, you'll be taking care of Ender. Bai!" She closed the front door, Dad screaming after her.

"ESSY!!!! GET BACK HERE!! YOU LITTLE SLUT OF A BITCH!!!!!!"

Essy's POV

Ah, free at last. Although, I'll probably miss Ender. But then again, I could have another child wearing this outfit! I stripped myself of the underwear, putting on the lingerie. Some perverts stared as I changed, but whatever. They could stare allll they want. I swing my hips to tease them.

As I walked pass some guys to get to my destination, one slapped my ass. Another one slipped his hand under my bra and squeezed. The last one rubbed against me. I walked away fine and happy.

-------------------

Hope your eyes aren't bleeding too much.

Bai, Crafted Writers,
Mitchell