Buying Costumes

Sam's POV (a year after)

"What should we cosplay as?" Carter licked the eraser part of the pencil. Weird habit of his. Spencer was quietly chatting with Ender, whom dragged Carter into anime. Me and Spence just finished three animes, Dangan Ronpa, Ouran High School Host Club, and Attack on Titan. They were good, to say the least, since it was our first time watching.

"Pokémon is a cartoon anime. It's not official." Ender persisted. Spencer rolled his eyes, sighing.

"If Pokémon is an anime, then I'm the Queen of Antartica."
"There's no Queen of Antartica."
"Exactly."

"Look, how bout we cosplay as Pokémon? You don't always have to cosplay as anime characters." I suggested. Carter nodded his messy brown hair on agreement. Ender relented, Spencer beaming proudly.

"Alright! Meet back in an hour in costume!"

-------Time Skip of MineCraft-------

Ender's POV

"Alright! Who are you gonna be, Endy?" Carter chirped with that cute happy smile of his. As I came out bisexual to him and his parents, who were proudly married 9 months ago, I still haven't told my homophobic parents.

I twirled my cat tail on the hood. "Umm... Houndoom?" (Google it if you don't know) I made a funny cringe face.

"Coolio." Carter said. "I was deciding between Treeko, Chikorita, and Bulbasaur." I nodded, pretty good choices of Grass-Types.

A text alert sounded on my iCreep. Sam sent me their Pokéchoices.

(Ender's iCreep)

S: Hey, Spence and me picked.

E: Wat r day?

S: Shiny Eevee and Banette. (Google)

E: Ok, I'll tell Carter.

(End of Text)

"So, what day cosplay as?" The Creeper tried peeking over my shoulder to see my phone screen. I grew taller than him during our one year friendship.

"Shiny Eevee and Banette."
"Hmm..."

Carter looked at some green clothing. "I think Chikorita is my best bet." He picked up a green collar with spikes.

"Why?"
"I certainly don't want a stick in my mouth or a giant shell on my back!"
How about a di-

I shook the dirty thought away. No, bad Ender. Bad.

I found some goat horns and ram horns. My fingers felt the curved ram/ goat horns. I picked the goat horns, seeing they resembled more like Houndoom's horns. Carter said to pick up some Dead Player Bones to put on the back of a black T-shirt I own.

"Okay then." Carter said. "Gimme your stuff and I'll pay." I was shocked.

"No, I'll pay for it."
"I will."
"You saying you money's better?"
"I just think you don't have the money."
"Fine, we'll both pay half. Deal?"
"Deal."

So, we each ended up paying $45.36 each. Do the math.

-----------------------

How was part 2? I think I could get a chapter every Monday-Thursday, and Saturday-Sunday. Friday's are off days. At least two chapters twice a week, at most.

Bai Crafted Writers,
Mitchell