Respect

Ender POV (short)

It didn't start with love. Respect was my first feeling for him. After all, who'd notice an emo Ender?

Third Person

A pale-skinned boy sat alone in the halls. Lunch had started, but he didn't feel hungry. Said boy was named Ender, an emo Enderman. Most Enders are social, but not this one. His looks tended to draw people away from him.

Neck long, untamable black hair. Dark black/purple eyes. Black long-sleeve with grey skinnies. Black Converse with lazily tied shoe-laces. A black hoodie with purple cat ears made him look even less approachable. The purple tail on the hoodie didn't necessarily help his social image.

"Hey, look at Emo Boy!" The schools bully, Brandon Flamer, hissed. A pack of cigarettes stuck from his pocket, but every Blaze has one. Brandon rolled up the sleeves of his orange jumper.

"Haha." A goon of Brandon's, Eric Endless, laughed. Not all Enders were related, like every other Blaze or Creeper and other mobs.

Wily Witchers, the silent brains of the group, stood watching. His dark green robe was pulled around him. Glasses shone under the hallway light.

"What is it now, Brandon?" Ender sighed. This was his first physical approach, and Ender was prepared. But a voice broke through.

"Leave him alone!" A Creeper boy, a very brave one at most, ran over. Two other figures were behind him, a Skeleton and Spider.

"Oh." Brandon sneered, taking a puff of a cigar to keep him alive. "Isn't it Carter Ex, the gay boy?" Eric laughed, spittle flying from his mouth. Wily went into the darker recesses of the hallway.

Ender looked up. The Creeper, Carter, was now fully in front of Brandon. He wore a green hoodie, a picture of TNT on the front. Black jeans and white Vans were on his lower half, and hey, green cat ears and tail. Ender didn't feel so lonely anymore.

The Skeleton and Spider approaches, both small males. Ender was a bit short for an Enderman, but he was at least a bit taller than them. Carter was taller than him by few centimeters.

"Carter!" Wheezed the Skelly. "You can't *wheeze* just leave *wheeze* me and Spencer over there!" The Spider, now known as Spencer, patted the poor Skeleton on the back.

"Sorry, Sam." Carter said. "But Brandon's bullying a poor Ender." Sam looked up, his black eyes staring at Brandon's putrid yellow ones. Spencer blinked his red eyes, black hair fluttering away.

"Hey! We's no bullying. Right, Eric?" Eric quickly nodded his slightly chubby face, short hair standing on end. Carter was known to explode some TNT if he got mad enough, so he and Brandon hightailed it.

"Are you okay?" Carter focused his brown eyes on Ender, who nodded weakly. "Well, I'm Carter. And these are my friends, Sam Skulls and Spencer Webs." The pair waved.

"My names Ender Porter. Nice to meet you, Carter Ex." Carter laughed.

"I'm famous!"

"Don't get your hopes up."

"Oh, shut it, Sam."

"Ehhh.... Spencer. Charters being mean again!"

"..."

Ender smiled. He was gonna like his new friends, cause it was obvious they like him. Yep, he was gonna cherish them, just in case they leave him behind. But that was never gonna happen.

-------------------

So, how is this other new story? I expect 25 reads at most. :/

L8r Crafted Writers,
Mitchell