Chapter Six; New Infomation

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes at my thin statue and ambled to the bedroom door. I felt the silk edge of the dress brush against the top of my pale feet.

I grasped the doorknob and turned it and let the door slowly open, my lungs ate up the fresh air that didn't hold dust and moisture.

"It feels great to be out." I muttered to myself as I bounded for the stairs.

The guards who were posted at my door followed close behind me, watching my every move as if thinking I'd try to kill myself again. However I don't plan to end my life, David wouldn't want that.

The polished marble floor felt cool against my bare feet, I liked no shoes inside this castle. I could be silent without any heels clacking against the floor or the tips of flats hitting the floor lightly.

"Right up the hall then turn right, after that it should be self explanatory." A guard instructed me. "You can handle that now can't you? Or do I have to escort you so you won't think about jumping off another balcony?"

I scowled at the guard, "I can handle it."

He nodded and trudged the other direction from me while I continued on down the hall.

How should I even begin to get help from the friendly alpha? Hi I'm Phoenix, the alpha King has kidnapped me and is threatening to kill my mate.

I rolled my eyes at my sarcastic thinking, like hell I can just say that. Nothing can just be that simple, not in this day and age.

I turned the corner to see guards posted around the dinning hall entire.

No wonder my guards said it would be self explanatory.

All the guard's eyes met mine and they bowed as I passed each one, luminous lights shine out of the white oak doors that beheld the banquet.

I smiled at each one and quickly walked through the threshold to see Axel on the very end of the long white oak table. Gold eagle feet replaced normal table legs and candles covered the whole table.

Everything seemed so clean and pure as its creamy color filled my tired eyes.

Axel stood up from his chair and smiled my way. I kept my eyes on his bold build inside of everyone gathered around the long rectangle table.

He ambled towards me and gracefully grasped my shoulders. "Nice to see you out of that storage attic." He whispered so only I could hear. "I'm surprised your eyes aren't burned by the lights."

I glared at him and pushed his hands off of my shoulders. "Your lucky I even came to this banquet." I mumbled and walked towards the table.

I took the only empty seat which was the seat to the right of Axel who sat at one of the ends of table.

My eyes finally scanned everyone's faces who seemed to stare bullet holes into my body. I scanned down the line of people to look for an alpha since usually alphas all have this confident look and aurora around them. At the other end of the table, a man with pitch black hair sat strong with a lady sitting to his right, she wore a red dress that seemed to burn my eyes. Her blond hair was pushed to her back and her eyes scattered around the room with question.