Chapter One; Axel

|| A big thanks to @BrightAngelEyes, for making a matching cover to His And His only!!||

I stared up at the shell white ceiling, wondering what was I doing here. All I've done was sit in this oversized bedroom and wait. Maids visited with breakfast, lunch and dinner. In a way it reminded me of Jackson's pack house, all I did there was sit too.

Chester hasn't even visited me which kinda hurts me in a way but, makes me feel like I'm isolated from the world at the same time.

I sat up and ran my fingers over the fur covers below me. Everything here was even more of an upper scale than Xidan's. My old house really was a shack, it might as well should be classified as a van to these people.

I slipped my legs off of the king sized bed and ambled over to the outside porch. Even the bedrooms have a walk out porch. My house had one porch but, ever so rarely you could actually get the heavy door to open.

The wind was a clam breeze, it slowly moved the brown hair off of my shoulders.

The color of the setting sun seemed to bring color to the whole garden below. I looked over the edge to see beds and beds of flowers, even hedges cut to perfection.

"Everything here is just...." I started.

"Boringly prefect." Someone finished for me.

I turned to see Chester walk up next to me. "I feel the same." He sighed.

"When will this guy get to the point, I'm sick of waiting in this room." I huffed.

"That's why I'm here actually, he wants to see you."

I went to walk away but Chester stopped me. "Don't say anything stupid or abruptly."

"I won't."

I won't promise anything.

On my way to the bedroom door my breakfast caught my eye. I quickly grabbed the butter knife from the plate before Chester noticed.

"Let's get this over with." He sighed grabbing my forearm.

He dragged me out of the door and down halls. While I griped the butter knife and decided to hide it within my bra.

In a place like this anything could happen at anytime.

Chester had me weave down halls with everyone's eyes lingering on me with anger, warmth or just plain curiosity. When we finally reached two huge wooden doors Chester paused, taking in a deep breath.

I stared straight forward at the huge wooden doors. This place was like a maze, every twist and turn of the halls had my head busting while trying to remember the way.

"She better be here." He muttered under his breath.

I sighed remembering I was here for his sister's safe return.

Chester moved both his hands in front of his chest and shoved both the doors open with a bang.

I looked away from the doors flying outward to see a man dressed in black jean pants and a green normal tee.